xisto Community
unwanted_flower

Love Is Perfect To Hold just let love inside you

love is perfect feeling to ever experience inside ones own heart .to have this love that brings sunshine and dreams each day in your life that nothing could ever go wrong ,just as long as you have this love that bright your day and sends shooting star through the night to touch your heart .to actually feel love is most perfect feeling anyone could ever have and hold and never wish to release it for no matter what reason this world could ever muster up enough to drive a wedge through your hearts combined together ,a love that connects each other that don't lose it's belief or spark over time .that each day is as exciting as first day you two met .that flutter in your heart as it catches inside your throat when you see each other ,even after getting out bed ,sharing that same bed ,its as young love all over again each day and after that ,till your both old and hard of hearing .nothing in this world could ever separate that love .it outshines anything in this world .together you hold the world right in your grasped hands together .people ask you ,how did you do it all those years being i love with one person .with all the te,temptation in this world .your still together .you both look at each other and smile at each other with such a warm glow in each others eyes that holds that young spark that was right from the start .and smile ,replying with ,its just knowing and believing that you two belong together and meant to be tha is true love and never settling unless settling with a truth ,that beats in your hearts together as one beat .as you both share one bed ,never leaving the other lonely and protecting each other through worst storms ,you both hold deep understanding that ,you will always be there for each other .that is a love that comes one in million years and to truest people in this world .that believes in love and marriage completely .that can offer there souls and heart to only one and find true happiness with just each other through weathering the good and the bad together ,never walking out on each other or never leaving each other alone at any given time in life .two hearts not selfish at all .two souls committed to death due them apart.so many people in love these days do not carry those vows as sacred as once did in this world .wedding vows seem to come and go and only be simple words that can be misplaced and disowned in that marriage till famous divorce is ringing dollar signs .Cheap the meaning of love and marriage vows .that is type of love i want for me .a love that will last forever and nothing in this world could ever sway any other direction except working through things together ,to get where we became lost in our relationship.to be sacred in our marriage and live out our vows every day never allowing it to die down .is that type of love really true this time of year of 2010 ?

so many people in love these days do not carry those vows as sacred as once did in this world .
wedding vows seem to come and go and only be simple words that can be misplaced and disowned in that marriage till famous divorce is ringing dollar signs .

Cheap the meaning of love and marriage vows .

that is type of love i want for me .

a love that will last forever and nothing in this world could ever sway any other direction except working through things together ,to get where we became lost in our relationship.

to be sacred in our marriage and live out our vows every day never allowing it to die down .

is that type of love really true this time of year of 2010 ?

I agree with that there are way to many people today that just want to live together and have and not be committed. Or on the other end marriage is supposed to be the decision of a lifetime far too many people jump into marriage too quickly without even knowing the person properly and once they are married they think they can stop working on the relationship and it ends up in divorce over some minor misunderstandings. Relationships is about compromise from both sides and trying really hard not to be selfish.

exactly i believe that marriage is sacred and well worth the effort in saving it at any cost .you can not walk into a marriage and take those vows so lightly and when things get rough ,walk away so easily and pretend you never took those vows at all .or walk into another life with same intentions what ,find out that things gotten rough ,take that easy route once again .that is not love or building a sacred marriage .marriage should last life time and find selves sitting outside on porch ,holding hands or cutting up with each other ,those amazing small jibes only ,you two can share and understand .it is like that cmt video i watched one time where his wife was in hospital and when she woke up ,her husband of years spent together ,placed so many flowers all over each wall in that hospital room ,that brought such a amazing smile ,filled with amazing love in that woman soul ,that no other could ever do for her ,except that man that loved her all those years ,and shared a life through everything .that was love to me .where did that old fashion romance slip off too and amazing affection wander off to between two couples in love .when all mighty divorce becomes shouting words these days so easy to do . :)

i agree. marriage should definately be sacred and two people should be making vows in all that is sacred.sometimes though, a marriage fails because one of the two people or both did take believe in the sacrednessand sometimes one is so good in hiding themselves and being deceptive that the other never really had a chance to know the other person fully...until it comes out later in the marriage. so why be married if you're just going to be miserable and already tried to work through things over and over again and where the other person never considered the vows as sacred....only the lies and deceptions were sacred.life isn't perfect. and although marriage should be entered in to with the utmost responsibility and dedication and sacredness, it takes two. not just one.

i disagree with you anwiii and bold enough to be so blunt and speak my mind .you come off as a man that feels he knows everything about a heart ,as your own miserable out look becomes everyone miserable out look .that to me is stale love inside your own self and straight bs to me .as truth is ,when there are problems and lies ,and two people got married and a truth comes out and there is still love between the two .why not stop being so ignorant and find out what happened that created those lies and miserable truths that broke up that marriage in first place instead laying down undying statements and ending all in ones own heart and belief in a love even you must of believed in and married towards being sacred ,maybe you mighyt find a truth that ,lives in your own soul ,that you always knew and was shared sacredness in a marriage together .why you married in first place .you saw beyond anything of but the truth in the one you ,actually vowed a marriage too .everything is worth that effort and fight to keep a love alive . :)

I am a guy who has lost many love, not a breakup but lost opportunity, cause I don't open up...sigh M so lonely now... next time I am gona .......................... :P

Hello.
I am very sorry to hear this but I think you never got true love in your life so waiting for your opportunity and Soul mate. be committed with her and trust on her, I am sure that That will never break up with her. :angel:

Best of Luck..