xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GotHacked

Got Hacked, Now What?

You will not find a revenge attack. At least not for a low price. Why would someone risk their freedom for you? Firstly you need to realise you werent hacked. (or rather your friend wasnt hacked) but instead had their password guessed or found out, assuming we are talking about msn/IM or social sites, in which case it is a lesson. Get a better password.The people here will not aid you in hacking, however we will help you prevent it happening again.

Ask yourself first, Why would he hack you. Did you do something to upset someone on the internet. Then ask yourself, Do I need better protection? Good internet security is Kaspersky 2010. You will never be hacked with it. Then change all your passwords on everything you use and make them strong. Capitals, longs & numbers. Let me know how you get on :).

Mehm kapersky was rated below Comodo which is the one i use, plus you end up paying ?30 or more for kapersky, comodo is a free download and performs better in tests.I also expect this is simply a case of having weak passwords, in which case i have no sympathy.

Which is why I don't use Kaspersky, But suggested it to him as it is a popular anti-Virus/Internet security software package for the average home user. I used Nod 32 Hax0or Edition which is a custom version of Nod32 though gets a lot more virus databases and allows hacks :).

*shrugs* still, i recommend Avast and Comodo :)

Wow, people still use Antivirus software? I remember what that used to be like, before I switched to Linux!

Indeed Linux is less prone to Virus's. Yes you can get Virus's on there though its not a common case as most hackers or noobs think that more people run on Windows in which is true. The only reason you shouldn't go to Linux is because its for experts in the long run. Yes you can do normal web surfing and stuff though not ideal for gaming etc.

Linux is no longer for experts, anyone capable of installing software and managing it on winxp can use linux, they will have difficulty but so did i when i switched. It is a much better OS than windows and i dual boot it on my laptop now.I dont have a firewall on my linux partition but i do have a virus scanner as i run WINE so it makes sense to have a scanner just in case.

True, but they are better than no security. All computers in the world are vulnerable, the only reason the "secure" ones are said to be so is because the vulnerabilities havent been found yet. Every system has its weakpoints and no security will ever make anything 100% safe. Stupidity is the worst virus of all!

True, but they are better than no security. All computers in the world are vulnerable, the only reason the "secure" ones are said to be so is because the vulnerabilities havent been found yet. Every systemhas its weakpoints and no security will ever make anything 100% safe. Stupidity is the worst virus of all!

Yes simply believing that one's system is secure is mere foolishness, but it doesn't necessarily mean that one should always be scared of getting hacked, does it? If we use proper security measures then we need not be fearful about what is about to happen in the near future. If we keep on getting scared then we might not be able to do anything fun on the internet or on the computer itself!

Yes simply believing that one's system is secure is mere foolishness, but it doesn't necessarily mean that one should always be scared of getting hacked, does it? If we use proper security measures then we need not be fearful about what is about to happen in the near future. If we keep on getting scared then we might not be able to do anything fun on the internet or on the computer itself!

my site http://babu.madpage.com/ got hacked many times what should i do to prevent it

http://astore.amazon.co.uk/277-2621282-5832354