xisto Community
eddygalvin

Uncovered Mysteries Of Humanity Mysteries of our existence

Yes! This is what you have been waiting for. they are the mysteries demystifiedtell us!Where are we from?Who are we?Why are we here?what can we do?Where are we going?These are some mysteries of human existence that will be exposed right here. Share your opinion

Yes! This is what you have been waiting for. they are the mysteries demystifiedtell us!Where are we from?Who are we?Why are we here?what can we do?Where are we going?These are some mysteries of human existence that will be exposed right here. Share your opinion

Does there need to be a reason for life? Does there need to be a starting point?

Or are these just limitations of the human mind, that we cannot imagine not having a purpose, or we cannot comprehend something without a beginning. Perhaps these things happen, but we simply cannot understand them.

You sound like the whale in Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

The Whale: Ahhh! Woooh! What's happening? Who am I? Why am I here? What's my purpose in life? What do I mean by who am I? Okay okay, calm down calm down get a grip now. Ooh, this is an interesting sensation. What is it? Its a sort of tingling in my... well I suppose I better start finding names for things. Lets call it a... tail! Yeah! Tail! And hey, what's this roaring sound, whooshing past what I'm suddenly gonna call my head? Wind! Is that a good name? It'll do. Yeah, this is really exciting. I'm dizzy with anticipation! Or is it the wind? There's an awful lot of that now isn't it? And what's this thing coming toward me very fast? So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Ownge', 'Round', 'Ground'! That's it! Ground! Ha! I wonder if it'll be friends with me? Hello Ground!

Who knows what the purpose is in this life. That seems to be the greatest mystery.Maybe we take a rain check on it and find out more in the next life/existence.There are so many mysteries that we couldn't possibly understand. The bounds of theuniverse, for example. Just like dogs that can't understand calculus.

why post a thread and not try to answer your own question??? that's stupid. is this part of your own meaning to life?

"These are some mysteries of human existence that will be exposed right here".

that is what you said, isn't it? i don't see anything being exposed. maybe i need to smoke a bowl...i loved the title though. it actually made me enter this piece of crock thread!

To find a purpose I guess everyone needs to find his own purpose, don't want to get in to it, but just have an idea.Lets take another mammal, for example a dog and lets try to find what is it's purpose to live? Well, most can answer this question, so I don't think we're any more special, just are more intelligent and our purpose is more complicated, but for example if somebody is watching us from the sky and sees planet Earth, I guess they also can tell our purpose much more easily as I guess they're more intelligent.If I would see earth from the sky, I would see ants which build, colonize, work, fight and etc. and later with the ability to colonize other planets and maybe even other star systems, galaxies as ants colonize different forests, different continents and those ants don't really know their purpose, do they? :)

If the answers to lifes questions were written on this thread everybody would be on it, (although it is)..we share ideas. Rightly our meaning of life is a question we live in...WHO ARE WE? This is a question that we attempt to answer. And we can effectively answer when we know where we are from....which is our next. Are we just spiritual beings packed in a physical bodies?Lets try uncover some mysteries rather than ask more questions.WHERE ARE WE FROM?_..most of the time we are confused with this issue and some often go trace our origin to an ethnic group, geographical location, archeological study, evolution, and all sort of means to have a belief of where we are from(although it is not out of place!)..our origin may not be tied to a particular location, natural event or religious belief, looking at the vastness of nature and the highly organised state of human, our origin has to be something greater than this...science says "events occur from primitive ancestors to highly organised offsprings" what do you think!This is not my head stuff because we all learning...enough typing...will post more in just an hour. We need your opinion in a crock thread like this! Thanks...

why post a thread and not try to answer your own question??? that's stupid. is this part of your own meaning to life?
"These are some mysteries of human existence that will be exposed right here".

that is what you said, isn't it? i don't see anything being exposed. maybe i need to smoke a bowl...i loved the title though. it actually made me enter this piece of crock thread!