xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kanan

Need Some Help For A Presentation Need some help for a presentation

Hi, probably, this is the wrong forum. But I am dead sure the poets and people around here have that strikingly bright streak of creativity and I would like to get a few ideas out of you guys if that isn't a problem.

I need to do a chart for a person who will be giving out a seminar in out college. Cannot tell his name, but he is a very intelligent person who has a PHD. He has been working on giving the small innovators from our country a chance to portray their work to the world and has been extremely successful in doing it. He calls it a Grassroots Innovation Augmentation Networ. [GIAN]

Well, I need ideas to make a banner of a sorts for this guy. Drop in your ideas!

Its difficult to know what you need without more details. I couldn't understand from what you said weather you are trying to make a banner or a chart, or both. If you post some more details (size, audience, content) i'm sure someone will be able to help you.

A good student may not be a good teacher, a good player may not be a good coach so don't think of others if you want to explore yourself then you have to do every thing and only you have to search for every thing, depending on other will lead you go down.
Quran