xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nameless_

Gdi! Need some help

Hello people, I am thinking of investing in GDI, an affliate marketing system. :) It's $10 a month, and I need to promote it and get people to join. What kind of domain should I get?There are, of course, the normal ones that people like to grab, like art.ws and all that, but when I went to art.ws, it is actually a money making promotion thing. The other option is to get a spammy one, like makemoneyfast.ws or something like that, but I don't know which one to get.I am looking for good advice from Xisto. Can anyone help me? I haven't made a help thread for a very, very long time... :DCheers, Nameless_

nameless, gdi has been around a while. you wont make as much as when they first started. also, the most important extention is still a .com

if you want to make some money online, i would have to tell you to do your research first. you also need to know how to market whatever you are selling. i don't want to discourage you in your efforts to try and find a way to make money online. all i want to point out is that there are a lot of variables that you need to consider first before you start forking over your money. 2 years ago, i was hearing about gdi all over the place. now i rarely hear about it. i think it is not a wise investment right now. there are better ones out there. also....who the #$%$#% needs a .ws?!?!?!?

Hello people, I am thinking of investing in GDI, an affliate marketing system. :) It's $10 a month, and I need to promote it and get people to join. What kind of domain should I get?
There are, of course, the normal ones that people like to grab, like art.ws and all that, but when I went to art.ws, it is actually a money making promotion thing. The other option is to get a spammy one, like makemoneyfast.ws or something like that, but I don't know which one to get.

I am looking for good advice from Xisto. Can anyone help me? I haven't made a help thread for a very, very long time... :D

Cheers, Nameless_

Anwii, to tell you the truth, I agree that the GDI market is very very saturated, and .com is still the biggest domain extension. HOWEVER, on this note, I've got an upline that is willing to teach me, though most don't, and well, while they take a long time to answer my questions, I suppose many people have been quite successful in GDI. :)

Also, my upline has also found a site that is "meant" to be quite good in making money. It does look like a scam site, but my upline has said that he receives a check every month, while for MY case, I only recieve a few buck every FEW months.

I think that normal PTCs are just not the way to go, and it is best if I went into something else, like GDI or other MLM markets for example.

What do you think?

Also, there's the 7 day trial. I can still delete if if I haven't recieved any signups in the first 7 days?

So... what kind of domain should I buy?

nameless, gdi has been around a while. you wont make as much as when they first started. also, the most important extention is still a .com
if you want to make some money online, i would have to tell you to do your research first. you also need to know how to market whatever you are selling. i don't want to discourage you in your efforts to try and find a way to make money online. all i want to point out is that there are a lot of variables that you need to consider first before you start forking over your money. 2 years ago, i was hearing about gdi all over the place. now i rarely hear about it. i think it is not a wise investment right now. there are better ones out there. also....who the #$%$#% needs a .ws?!?!?!?

ofcourse your upline will help you. that's the only way they can ensure themselve of making any money. it's not a scam site, but it's saturated like you said, it's not the best extention in the world, and your upline will NOT be helping you as much as you think....you will be doing all the hard work...and work THEY didn't have to do during the .ws craze

what .ws should you buy? NONE!

Anwii, to tell you the truth, I agree that the GDI market is very very saturated, and .com is still the biggest domain extension. HOWEVER, on this note, I've got an upline that is willing to teach me, though most don't, and well, while they take a long time to answer my questions, I suppose many people have been quite successful in GDI. :)
Also, my upline has also found a site that is "meant" to be quite good in making money. It does look like a scam site, but my upline has said that he receives a check every month, while for MY case, I only recieve a few buck every FEW months.

I think that normal PTCs are just not the way to go, and it is best if I went into something else, like GDI or other MLM markets for example.

What do you think?

Also, there's the 7 day trial. I can still delete if if I haven't recieved any signups in the first 7 days?

So... what kind of domain should I buy?

ofcourse your upline will help you. that's the only way they can ensure themselve of making any money. it's not a scam site, but it's saturated like you said, it's not the best extention in the world, and your upline will NOT be helping you as much as you think....you will be doing all the hard work...and work THEY didn't have to do during the .ws craze
what .ws should you buy? NONE!

No... it certianly isn't the best extension in the world. Also, like you said, it is hard to promote. :D I see that you are not into GDI, Anwii. Nevertheless, I would like to see what other members in this forum have in this topic. :)

Nameless_

me too. i would love to debate gdi with anyone who says it's a good opportunity

No... it certianly isn't the best extension in the world. Also, like you said, it is hard to promote. :D I see that you are not into GDI, Anwii. Nevertheless, I would like to see what other members in this forum have in this topic. :)
Nameless_