xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kshan

Google Wave - Too Good Drop me a note for invitation (only few left)

Does anyone started using Google wave? It's Google's new service. Try it, it's awesome.
There are two versions(loooong and short) of google presentation on youtube and on google wave website as well. Currently they started this service on limited preview (via invitation only). It's too good to ask someone to invite you.

URL is - https://support.google.com/answer/1083134?hl=en

I hope you would love it. Google presentation is Must watch...

I have been using it a lot, I started using it when a Moderator here 'Haslip' sent me a Google invite to it. Since then I have been using it every day of the week and find it very useful to keep it contact with long distance friends. I am sure they will improve it some more in the near future!

I heard that it is good on Youtube and on other sites like FaceBook. But i don't have any friends that use Google Wave , so that they can't give me their invite code...i really hoped to get the limited preview for myself.

I guess if you want to giveaway invite, then add your name in existing "Google Wave" invite thread. That way we can avoid too many duplicate threads. Same goes for lockerz, or any other invite based thread. Coming back to point, i have used it for very short time. Didn't find much people in my circle using it. So i'm waiting for some people to join me so that i can take some look at how much i can explore more of it. Presentation of google wave was good video. I have seen the shorter version. I'm waiting for public version so let's see when it releases soon.

A friend invited me. I haven't been able to use it much yet, but from what i've seen it looks like its going to be another great service from google.I don't use my google account much, but hope to start using it more so I can try out wave!