xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Since We're All A Family.. help me with my class work

:D So I'm taking intro to computers and information proccessing in intersession @ North Hollywood Highschool (CA) so that I don't have to take it during the actauly school year. At first.. it was pretty easy (and it still is) but it got extremely boring. Luckily, I came upon Xisto<3. So I've been spending my time here. It hate it here.. FOUR HOURS of my vacation each day is wasted away. Anyway.. since I've been spending so much time on Xisto I fell behind in the class work.We're doing practices & exercises in the book: "A GUIDE TO MICTROSOFT OFFICE 200 PROFESSIONAL" -for Windows 98. I'm hella behind now, and I needa do the practices & exercises in Ch10, 11, and 16. :D lmao. ?Since were all a family? *na mean?

so you want members to help you... or do your work? cause its different. you should be careful how much time you dont use on studying, its good that your an active member though. i would help you out, but i would need a copy of the text and other details in order to do so. goodluck-dropout

I think education should be your first priority and not your website. I mean what do you think is more important education or a website? I would think you would want to actually do your work and i mean your own work and not come to a board and ask for help on your work without giving any of us details of your work lol

Its an intersession course! of couse i prioratize everything b4 this, like.. im an active martial artist whos writes, has a gf, hangs out with friends, goes to parties.. and all that crap. but the class is a computer class.. and four hours gets dragging :D anyway i was just wondering if people would do this crap for rep points. :D