xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kayli404

Hello Everyone :3

Hello, I'm new here. I heard about this forum from a friend for free hosting services, and I thought I'd better check it out. And, from what I've read, this is a lot better than the previous hosting service I was using.

Hello, I'm new here. I heard about this forum from a friend for free hosting services, and I thought I'd better check it out. And, from what I've read, this is a lot better than the previous hosting service I was using.

Hey kayli404 and Welcome to Xisto,

Thank you for trying Xisto, I am sure you won't be disappointed. Getting started is easy just make sure you register at Xistro with the same email address you used to register here at Xisto.
Also take some time to read the Xisto Rules , Which basically says be nice don't curse, spam , plagiarize and do use code/quote boxes when you are quoting from a source. Try to create posts that are at least 4-5 lines long cause one liners don't count much. Ttell us a bit about yourself and who was your previous hosting?
Edited by knoppixusr (see edit history)

Hi kayli404 welcome to the wonderful place called Xisto :) we're pleased to welcome you as a new member and I'm positive that you will love this place much more than your previous hosting provider. The members here do a lot to help each other and thus you can be sure that whenever you need something you will always get help from the members as soon as possible. So come right in, feel at home, make some good posts and you'll soon be hosting your site for freeeeeee!

Hello there, kayli404 (not found? :P ) and welcome to Xisto forum. I hope you find yourself feel at home around here :( Those previous posts before of had told you some about the system going on to take your free hosting, but anyway if you have any trouble just find the links above the shoutbox or the links on the left side of the forum main page. you can also see the forum rules and guidelines there, so make sure you found them :)Feel free to post your problem here, if you have anything to ask :P And @vernongetzlerLol, you should try creating your own thread than using other people's. Anyway, welcome to you too :D