xisto Community
Semsem

New...

Welcome, semsem, welcome to the Xisto forum! :DNow you got your question answered, so you don't have anything to worry, do you? Move on and take your great website hosting! It's easy, just post some long posts, and after you got about $2 in your myCENT you're as good to go :)

Thanks. Now one more thing...

I registered with same email at Xisto - Support.com, but yet it says No Information for MyCents on my profile page...and I registered inboth places (this forum and xistro) on the 8th. What'd I do wrong?

Nothing wrong. You just need to make 5 posts in sections that have a post count before your myCENTs get calculated for the first time. At the moment you've only made 3 posts, so make a couple more, wait a little while and your myCENTs will get calculated. After that they are calculated more often - sometimes as soon as you make a post. Once you've got 100 they get converted into $1 in your billing account.