xisto Community
web_designer

Finally Find My Way...next Ads

hi everyone, i'm so glad to tell you that i finally find my way in cpanal, of course not assuming that everyone will get lost like me, but i did.any way, i could upload my files to cpanal, uprade wordpress from 2.5 to 2.9 and i'm now working to fix a few little things more, i uploaded my site using upload file in cpanal it was great but i couldn't using it to upload the wordpress upgrade folder . so i uploaded it using simple ftp, and it work like magic.the hard thing was the manual upgrade to config file but i did it.thanks to all who helped me till now.my next step is to find out my emails in cpanal, and i will go toward officiant and how to add it to my site, so any ideas, which is the best way, i 'm now reading the ads section, but there is a lot of opnions, a lot of ads companies. so what about your opnion??don't forget i have a wordpress blog specified in codes and designs hosted in logic plan, so what do you think the best way to adverste in it?

hi.. i don't know what is going on???why is my post here, i thought that i posted it in introduction section... why is here i don't know, probably i mistaken where i posted it, so admin please help me to transfer my post to introduction or at least tell me hpw to do that, regards

First of all, this post nether goes here nor in introductions. it should be in Internet > Web Design :)

Second, the email thing depends on what package you selected, info on this can be found here

Ads are a great way to make money! For visual and text ads I suggest Google Adsense

If your running a blog or a website based on articles it's a very good idea to use either Infolinks or Kontera along with adsense

First of all, this post nether goes here nor in introductions. it should be in Internet > Web Design :)

Second, the email thing depends on what package you selected, info on this can be found here

Ads are a great way to make money! For visual and text ads I suggest Google Adsense

If your running a blog or a website based on articles it's a very good idea to use either Infolinks or Kontera along with adsense

thanks for your suggestions and you are right soviet rathe about where i should post. so i followed your advice and published in web design. and i will visit these websites and see what going on and which one is more suitable to me.