xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mead

War think its neccessary for peace?

I have thinking upon myself and wondering if "War Is the Answer"(Five Finger Death Punch reference) and after reading some unsupported texts on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Im pretty sure it is. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ if you follow the link either copy n paste or hyperlink it, there is a man called Chandapanda123 who believes that we can all find peace just by I even forgot what he said. Point being. My OPINION is based off some fact that I know. A conflict must present itself before a resolution might be present. I believe that War is part of life such as death, disease, and famine and of course there is the opposite of that. What im trying to get at is what you people believe or think and such. If you do please dont give horrible examples like war is created so that bankers make more money. thanks a much for your input.

Okay here are my two cents: I might also ask, Will peace ever bring war ?War will only bring peace if it entirely destroys or converts the entire opposition. If war ends any other way it will probably repeat itself again.Therefore war never does bring peace but only eliminates one of the players. Only peace will bring peace. Only war will bring war.It might be easy to say bring on more war from our comfy chairs in front of the computer but will it still be so easy if you or your family is on the receiving side of war?Peace.

Most people think that peace can occur with a great deal of effort, like me , but what you're saying is also logically correct. There has to be a INPUT then a OUTPUT. Similarly , because US dropped the atom bomb on Hiroshima, it started the era of peace as it exists today, but to get to the output we will have to endure the pain or shame of the input. That's why i say, talk it out.

War is a word that is given a large evil feeling. In actuality there is war everywhere. In your home to in between nations. The one where the armies fight face to face is war and the constant tussle between two persons to better outperform in his achievement is also war. No matter who we are or what we do, we are constantly at war. Not only do we need to protect our body from disease, we need to keep ourselves safe for the future, and thus there is fear and this fear makes us think of loss and war.We humans are timid in all fronts and fear death in almost all circumstances but we need to keep ourselves alive both for our-self and the ones near us. On occasions when we believe that our freedom be it speech or action are under thereat we wage a war. In almost all instances without actual weapon but when the support comes from other fellow beings the weapon is ready at hand and thus becomes war.Only war in the history are not war , in today's world , everyday is a war.

Conflict will always occur, and resolution will always follow. War is the just the primitive way we know to get to the ends mean, History states that conflicts and skirmishes happen. Sure it is not always beautiful and leaves alot of negative energy, but although we must have means, the pen is not always stronger than the sword, and the pen may fail to do its job as that. Point being, has anyone ever thought war itself might be necessary ? I mean sure Famine and Disease still are out there, but even so those have opposites, so why is peace different ?