xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mead

Tech. who owns what ? PC,PS3 things like that.

Lately Ive been rolling some forums and all it says 360 and what not. Id figure why not make one for PS3 and other stuff , I figured since i cant seem to get to the forums that talk about the ps3 or any other tech , Id make one instead. :) So why do you peeps like yer ps3 or any tech? I have a ps3 and a PC with 1 TB HDD, 1033 GHz 2GB DDR3, 1 GB DDR3 Video card HDMI output, I forgot what my disk drive was, well my PC isnt complete yet still need proscessor and Powersupply.

PAHA! I win! 4gb RAM Quadcore, 1.5TB HADD :( I know someone will come along and beat me but until then i will bask in my glory :D [The PS3 is probably the more powerful machine, and yet i dont feel the need to get one. Admittedly im not a huge gamer (though those PC specs are for my gaming PC...) but something just doesnt pull me into the PS3. *shrugs*I like technology because i can make it work! I work in IT and there is so much you can do with a computer that isnt obvious from the surface and that's what i like about technology. Making it do things that other people dont know about :)

I have a PS2 , Nintendo GameCube , and a Wii with a broken controller...(flew and hit the wall)! Also,of course., a PC.Pc Specs; Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (real one (i bought it ) ) 2 GB Ram500 GB Space and plus a usb hard drive with around 200 or some GBNvidia Graphix Card Geforce 6600 or something ( can play any new game ) Wireless headphones, mouse, and keyboard.A pretty fast router with wifi....

Ah a broken Wii controller! Perfectimo! What part is broken? IF it is only the motion sensor (IE it works fine with shooting games and can therefore use the IR capability) then you can use it to make an infra-red touchscreen :)

I have a 15.4 (1680 x 1050 resolution) laptop with 4 GB DDR3 RAM, Dual core CPU Intel 2.53 GHz each. GeForce 9800, but with only 360 GB HDD which is enough for me, because I use a homeserver with 500 GB for multimedia and have an external HDD of 500 GB as a backup for my main stuff :)I also have a Desktop, but don't use it anymore, it's 1 GB RAM, 1.8 GHz CPU, GeForce 7600 and a 120 GB HDDI also have some old computers, never was a gamer to play new games, so I have in basement a PS1, NES, Sega, Amiga500+ and an Amiga1200, also ZX S[ectrum with 48kb and 128kb but don't know if they work anymore, don't have the time to play with those. :D