xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rasmatazz

New To Trap17

Hi All, Maybe a few days late, but happy new year to all. I am very new to forum posting so this should be rather interesting for me. A little bit about myself. I am retired and used to be in construction. I built log homes for a living out of Canada for 21+ years, but lost interest right about the same time as the economy kind of took a nose dive. Thought that might be a sign to hang up the old chainsaw, so voila, I retired. :) Life's to short to not be happy with what your doing. My passion is playing golf,(although my golf game can really su...) hiking and good red wine. I need to do something so I thought I would try a little bit of internet marketing. Should be another fun adventure. Hence the need for a website and hosting. I want to try the free route first to see how it all works before I spend any real $. Hopefully this way I can learn the in's and out's without spending a ton of money while learning. Anyway, that's all for now. I hope I haven't bored anyone with this post. JR

Hey and happy new years to you too!There a thing call MyCENT and if you're wondering how you earn MyCENT is you post. Each time you get a good post, you'll earn more MyCENT and what you can buy with MyCENT is a domain or a service package. Also you might want to read some of the rules before you start posting.One last thing, welcome to Xisto!