xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Trap17 Awards Final Results

Sorry for the delay as I have been sick but here are your winners for the 2010 Xisto Awards. I will say there were a lot of new names this year and with a lot of new names a lot new winners as well. Though there was problem this year I have corrected it as I know these awards are pretty popular for some of the members here on Xisto. Of course, this time around yours truly did not dominate this time, which is a good thing I guess.

Although, one member who has come out on top this year is Ash-Bash with four awards, while the three big mods of Xisto jlhaslip, rvalkass and yours truly share two rewards apiece. Of course, this time we have a new Trapper of the Year which goes to Simpleton and so congrats on that.

So congratulations ot the winners of the 2010 Xisto Awards and see you in November.

Trapper of the Year

The Simpleton

Most Valuable Poster

Ash-Bash

Moderator of the Year

jlhaslip

Most Helpful Member

rvalkass

Most Improve Member of the Year

Ash-Bash

GFXtrap GFX Elite

Tramposch

7Gears Gamer of the Year

rpgsearcherz

1337 Programmer

jlhaslip

Comedian of the Year

Saint Michael

Shoutboxer of the Year

Baniboy

-Sky-

Lives at Xisto

Ash-Bash

Tech Geek

rvalkass

Welcome Committee

Ash-Bash

Trap Eye for the Poor Guy

varalu

Crazy Reviewer Person

Saint Michael

Dr. Phil Wannabe

anwii

Most Creative Trapper

Nameless_

Person Most Likely To Be Bill Gates Boss

OpaQue

Although, one member who has come out on top this year is Ash-Bash with four awards

OMG!!! I would like to thank everyone for voting for me in this. I only voted myself in one of the Polls I voted for the others in the rest. Good sports man ship eh?

Can someone send me the award PSD Posted Image

Or could someone make me one?

Thanks.

- Ash.

Woot, shoutboxer of the year! :D Thanks guys. :( I do accasionally spam. :)I am actually surprised Ash won a few awards. :P Congratulations to all who won!

I am actually surprised Ash won a few awards

You can say that again, After being called Spammer, Your Crap, You will never get an award mostly by you for one thing. I have 4 in the bag. I will be back next year for 8 :)

I'm proud you guys all voted me as most helpful member :) I'm also about as geeky as you can get so I guess I deserve that one :DAny chance of the award graphics for our sigs SM?

I'm proud you guys all voted me as most helpful member :) I'm also about as geeky as you can get so I guess I deserve that one :P
Any chance of the award graphics for our sigs SM?

You are a good moderator too Rob, so I'm surprised you didnt win that. :D (Or did ye?). OpaQue (again) is Bill Gates. :(

Oh, thats nice... :D congrats to the people who won some awards. BTW the award Ash-bash won 'Most Improve Member of the Year' isn't 'Most Improved Member of the Year'? ... just thought it was kinda weird :)

Thanks for all who put me up on the board for Tech Geek, and congrats to the people that won awards.

Thanks for all who put me up on the board for Tech Geek, and congrats to the people that won awards.

You deserved it! Your brain is full of Ideas and useful information! You must have a thirst for knowledge!

Congratulations to all of the winners, and also to those whose names were in the running.The community is strong only because of the membership, and this year's Xisto awards show the diversity of the group. Many thanks to those who voted for me, but a bigger thanks to those who were also in the running. It is often the contributions of others that stimulate my desire to participate here, so please continue prodding me to be the best Moderator, programmer and member which I can be. I really didn't expect to come out on the top end of these awards, but am honoured to be chosen.

Hey hey... just checked!!! I didn't expect to win anything, as of course, I am the newest member here that is participating in Xisto's annual awards, so I was EXTREMELY surprised when I found myself to be the most creative Trapper17 of the year. Seriously. Me??? I swear inverse_bloom should deserve that more than me, as I haven't gotten one vote for for any SOTWs that I participate in, suck at CSS, and need help from everyone here. But anyway... :) I suppose I'm glad I gotten an award for the most creative trapper, though I really think that that award should be given to someone else apart from me. Liking art and graphics doesn't mean you are good at it.But congratulations to everyone who won something this year! I will be back again for the next one, and I am extremely glad that I decided to join Xisto a few months ago. :D It was worth it. Great community!!!

Well done Namless_ I think you undervalue your input you've put in so far, enjoy mate. :)

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to everyone who voted for me :) I have some more to say about the awards but will do so later - bit too lazy now! Congrats to all the winners again!!!