xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eddygalvin

Hello, I'm New To Trap17..happy 2010 Introduction

Hello, just signed on the forum... I am eddy from nigeria and would like to host a site. But i'm not good at scripting.Just browsing through the forum to see any 'how to' on site hosting. Have a great 2010!

Hey Eddy :)Welcome to Xisto. Make sure you read the rules and have a great time. The hosting here is great and reliable. I've been using Xisto on and off for almost 4 years now... so that alone tells you that they aren't one of those "overnight" hosting companies!

Hey Eddy :)
Welcome to Xisto. Make sure you read the rules and have a great time. The hosting here is great and reliable. I've been using Xisto on and off for almost 4 years now... so that alone tells you that they aren't one of those "overnight" hosting companies!

Hey Eddy :)
Welcome to Xisto. Make sure you read the rules and have a great time. The hosting here is great and reliable. I've been using Xisto on and off for almost 4 years now... so that alone tells you that they aren't one of those "overnight" hosting companies!

Welcome Eddy to Xisto, I am sure you will very much enjoy your time signed up here at Xisto it really is a wonderful place. Its ok if you bad a scripting, computers or whatever post your problems or queries in the correct section and I am sure one of the thousands of members signed up here will be able to help you. You have come to the right place for a company to host such a website as yours. I hope your enjoy your experience here and have a wonderful 2010!

Hey eddy. TO get started, you will have to get myCENTS under you name. To do that, you will have to go to xisto's billing and support centre: https://support.xisto.com/ and then sign up with the same email that you have here. After that, wait for a few hours and you should be able to see mycents after you name. Now you will just have to post and worry about nothing until you reach enough funds (a minimum of two dollars) to get a package. I can easily earn two bucks in a day, so good luck!!!

Hey eddy. TO get started, you will have to get myCENTS under you name. To do that, you will have to go to xisto's billing and support centre: https://support.xisto.com/ and then sign up with the same email that you have here. After that, wait for a few hours and you should be able to see mycents after you name. Now you will just have to post and worry about nothing until you reach enough funds (a minimum of two dollars) to get a package. I can easily earn two bucks in a day, so good luck!!!

thanks Nameless, i have registered at the billing area waiting for the 'my cents' it appears it takes more than 24hours before the cents starts rolling in.

Hmm, i guess i'm late on the welcoming party... Anyway, welcome to the Trap! :D I see that your myCENT has been started to appear, congratulations. Now you only have two thing to do for your website hosting: read the rules and post good posts! :) You can see the rules, readme, guidelines, and others from the links on the forum main page, or simply look above, it is right above the shoutbox. :( Feel free to ask if you have problems, and err... May i know what's with your posts above?

Welcome fouGilang, the party is still on!.. Rightly as you said, i see my cents begin to appear, how fast things change. For the post above, its complicate; i'm view this page on a mobile phone and it cannot view all elements on this page. Perhaps i would like to know what was with the post. Thanks