xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Good New Forum!

Glad to see a law forum at Xisto. This could be very useful. So for a first question.If you know, or have been told a law (state) exists, how do you find it to read about it if you don't know the name or number of the law? Especially without the use of Lexus Nexus and it's $50,000 a year price tag is there a way to search for a law? Lord knows there are far too many pages of laws and regulations to ever even try to just read threw them. The one I am particularly interested in is one in the state of Missouri that gives farmers the legal right to sell their produce in any public place. I've just heard there is such a law, but would really like to read the details to see exactly how it is worded and what it covers.

Glad to see a law forum at Xisto. This could be very useful.So for a first question.
If you know, or have been told a law (state) exists, how do you find it to read about it if you don't know the name or number of the law? Especially without the use of Lexus Nexus and it's $50,000 a year price tag is there a way to search for a law? Lord knows there are far too many pages of laws and regulations to ever even try to just read threw them.

The one I am particularly interested in is one in the state of Missouri that gives farmers the legal right to sell their produce in any public place. I've just heard there is such a law, but would really like to read the details to see exactly how it is worded and what it covers.

Whoops, yay!!!

I'm also thrilled to know there is a new forum introduced.

I wish I could advise you but I don't know how you may find out about each specific law. Asking a lawyer might help or googling it if it made the headlines.