xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nio_kh

Hi Everyone!

Hello! Everyone! I am Nio! I am err 19 years old. I like coding website although I might be noob at it :) . But I want to try my best to be good at it. To be more personal I can swim, dance, and I can play guitar quite well too. Also Maybe it is a bit late but happy new year to everyone! I should have joined on 1st in January! lol! :D

Well hello there nio_kh. I play guitar too. Maybe we can get some kind of a guitar related discussions going on here, I keep trying, but nobody ever seems interested. Anyway, expect the welcoming committee to give you a better welcome with some tips on getting started with your webpage soon, I'm lazy.. :)

Hello! Everyone! I am Nio! I am err 19 years old. I like coding website although I might be noob at it :) . But I want to try my best to be good at it. To be more personal I can swim, dance, and I can play guitar quite well too. Also Maybe it is a bit late but happy new year to everyone! I should have joined on 1st in January! lol! :D

aww someone young in the house! hey im giselle, welcome to Xisto! haha aww you code websites, i design websites, wanna design my websites? hahahah

and guitar haha ive always wanted to play the guitar as well

thats so funny, i can swim, dance, walk, breath hahahahahaha ;p

welcome to Xisto, and enjoy the forums!

Welcome to Xisto. If you want just to post, go ahead, if you want hosting just read the tips below! :D

If you want to have hosting, the goal in this forum is to post for virtual money. The most basic host costs 1.99USD so that would take you around three big posts with no spam. To earn more and more you have to repeat that a lot, post big posts, help people and don't post spam. That money, when you get 1USD will be converted onto a Xisto account.
For that you must register in this hosting company and then start posting! These $1 will be deposited and all the others you win too.
As this is a real hosting company you can also choose to buy a domain/host with the forum money, PayPal, Bank Transfer or Credit Card. There is also another really free hosting that's very limited, it's Xisto and here are some links:

How to order from Xisto?
How does Xisto give Free hosting?

About Xisto, here are some links too, below:

More about the myCENTS (Forum currency)
Earn money for ads!
Web hosting FAQ but as you design websites you should already know :)

Enjoy your stay in Xisto!!!

Oh thanks All for the welcome! Ha ha! I have a lot of video of me playing playing guitar, i will try to upload it soon! for sharing with anyone that interested in it, and spiderw thanks for giving me the useful information. Thanks everyone for warm welcome!