xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

2010 Happy New Year Trap17! [resolved]

Happy New Year to all - in this 3rd day of the New Year (In Australia), may 2010 (MMX) be a great one for the common people who have done it hard for too many years!Cheers!

Wow... great poem you got there Buffalohelp :)Happy New Years everybody. Hopefully you all have a great year and if you have any sort of new years resolutions ( I know I do) hopefully you all will follow through with them!

Wow that sure is a cool poem by our admin. Happy New Year to everyone! :) Has anyone noticed that New Year Resolutions have been a little out-of-fashion lately? I guess most people are tired of making and breaking their resolutions!! Anyway I love the idea of making small resolutions so I resolve to be more active here at Xisto. Wow that's a hard one to keep but I'll try my best. Have a wonderful year all!

Happy LATE new year all members and staff signed up here at Xisto. I have been very busy recently and very pleased with Winning 4 awards in the Xisto Awards voting :). Please all have a great new year with much enjoyment! Take care all.

Happy New Year Xisto! Sorry i didn't post early (i just saw the post right now). I really appreciate the wonderful poetry , even though i had no idea what it meant :) but sure sounded nice. Thanks BH and to Xisto and all the other members

I really appreciate the wonderful poetry , even though i had no idea what it meant :) but sure sounded nice.

I am no poet. I simply started to write what came to my head and sounded "okay."

I wanted to covey the emotion of keep reaching for the goal. And the goal may change keep reaching for it. People often say, "I'll start that in the New Year" or, "I'll do that tomorrow." I urged everyone, including myself, there's no need to wait for that magical and special day to begin your goal. Keep doing what made you to get here. Continue doing what you do that makes you happy. And reach for that goal today, tomorrow, every day.

Yesterday, the year 2009 may have been gone and you may be forced to face tomorrow, it's only in calendar that the new year is here. January 1, 2010 is the same 24 hours as December 31, 2009.

It's a bit late in the year but never too late to wish everyone a happy event!

Yeah, same here guys. I am about 3 months late to this thread, but I guess it is better late then never? (IS that even a correct phrase? :P) Anywhoo, Xisto keeps getting better every year. I remember when I first joined Trap we were using an outdated version of Cpanel, since then it has been update. I also remember the credit system was much more complicated, it has since then been adapted and now it is by far the best hosting system that any free web hosting site uses and it really is unmatched by far. In addition, Opaque continues to raise the bar by adding things such as revenue sharing where we get yet another incentive to post in these forums because we now have an oppotunity to make money through our posts and the more posts we make, the better chances we have of getting our own kontera ads exposed to the community all around. I cannot wait to see what 2010 has in store for Xisto, Xisto, and all of the Xisto sites and look forward to any new changes that are in store :angel: