xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xalor

New Sig

Posted Image

Well ya this is my new sig, took like two hours about. Simple enough some basic sharpening and blurring techniques used, its a bit over-sharpening, but since I put the text on top and apparently put on gradient masks and adjustment layers and I basically forgot what I did I can't go back and change it, so even If I get help to change it I'm screwed. I used two c4ds, set on screen, a transformers stock, a couple of splatter brushes and mostly some basic clipping mask and smudging techniques. I pulled from a couple of tutorials from SigResource, and some ideas from the LRO sigs on the site as well. Pretty usefull if you ever need stocks and help, good community I think, although not as active as it used to be.

Well CnC please (comments and criticism), as harsh as possible por favor!

I want to take your suggestions and make a new one ASAP (only reason I have vista is for Photoshop and Flash anyway)

I actually really like it. it is great.The only comments i have is where it looks like you used a clipping mask below the text, it might look cool if you added a drop shadow to the clipping mask, and also for the text, it would be cool if you took a black rectangle behind it, and then faded it on one of the sides. I think the border is a bit large as well.Over all you did a GREAT job! Enter in SOTW 4!!

pretty good :) its awes0me but if i were you i could have masked the red thing in the right bottom corner with additional layers or a smudge..and also you could hav wrote Bumblebee with another font its kinda techy.