xisto Community
rjraaz

Google Public Dns A fast public dns of google

Googe Public DNS  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Few days ago google annouces their new fast public DNS sever. So here i am to Post regarding it.

First going to explain Google's New DNS server, for the peoples that dont familiar with term DNS

DNS (domain name system) is a protocal which is most important part of infrastructure of web, serving as phone book of the Internet; every time when we visit any website, our computer performs a DNS lookup (looks for DNS records like A, MX, NS, etc.). As pages are more complex, many DNS lookups required for loading them, and hence our computer perform many lookups in a single day.

Now i am coming to the point

Google Public DNS is a DNS resolution service, which can be used as an alternative for our current DNS provider.

And this service is absolutely freely provided by Google globly.

If anybody interested to try, they configure their network to use these two IP addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as their DNS servers

OR

If want to know more about configuration or not sure how to do it or if they are new to network settings, Please read Google's configuration instructions, before configuring their DNS server.

Acording to me this really speed our browsing, it is with more improved security, and we get results without any redirection

So finally enjoy this service.

And last PLease come back here after trying this service to vote in my poll

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.