xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Updates To Gfx Crew

I am seeing only 4 members with GFX insignia. Please confirm who are part of GFX crew.With the special permission from OpaQue I am going to run a trial and give GFX crew abilities to moderate T17 GFX forum sections. Instead of giving the entire GFX section to be moderated by GFX crew, I'd like to start of with SOTW section (which used to be most active) and possibly grow from there. GFX crew will have the ability to edit, delete, merge all posts in SOTW.I have not come up with the special color, yet. I am trying to avoid any segregation by visual. GFX crew are to be active especially in GFX section. Therefore, I am implementing this trial. Once hosted group has been emptied out, I'm thinking about using the same color for GFX crew (brown color). No bold, no special bracket to enclose etc.

That's great! The Graphics Crew has been very inactive for ages, apart from Tramposch, and I think that's the only one. I don't think Saint Michael or rvalkass are in it, though they should be, as rvalkass and saint michael participates a lot in them, as well as true fusion and a few more that I may have forgotten... Sorry!!! :)Maybe Baniboy as well? Not sure.But I guess it really needs updating. Anyway, I'll keep a tab on this thread and I will look for any new updates.

Looks like Xisto is going through some interesting changes. Congrats GFX guys....... put green color for that group. Green resembles creativity and nature. So the green color group relates to these creative GFX people.. :)

The gFX section is pretty much dead, even when I joined, I try to start things up, but people didn't come down here very much. If OpaQue or someone could move this section up I think it would be better, and maybe merge into Web Discussion into GFX since they both touch up on each other, especially with the designing aspect. We haven't had an SOTW in ages right? Not since I left like 2 months ago.

There is currently an SotW going on right now >.<I revived the SotW a few months ago, and we are on number four (it halted for a short time).I think your colour idea is quite fine. Long live GFX.

Looks like Xisto is going through some interesting changes. Congrats GFX guys....... put green color for that group. Green resembles creativity and nature. So the green color group relates to these creative GFX people.. :)

Is green meant to be for creativity? I thought orange was. That is the reason why I always colour my subject art in my timetables an orange colour, though I must say that orange and green suits each other and they look very creative together. But for me, I actually quite like the current insignia, if you don't mind me saying. Looks very creative in itself. :P

The gFX section is pretty much dead, even when I joined, I try to start things up, but people didn't come down here very much. If OpaQue or someone could move this section up I think it would be better, and maybe merge into Web Discussion into GFX since they both touch up on each other, especially with the designing aspect. We haven't had an SOTW in ages right? Not since I left like 2 months ago.

Haha, I agree. I was a sig maker before, but after I joined Xisto, I didn't do it anymore because the Signature forums are dead. I even created a thread on it, but rarely anyone answered it, and most of them who did just agreed that the signature forums are dead.

But I suppose it is because of all the sig mods that left some time ago. (Like you who left two months ago. :D)

There is currently an SotW going on right now >.<
I revived the SotW a few months ago, and we are on number four (it halted for a short time).

I think your colour idea is quite fine.

Long live GFX.

There is a SOTW going on right now? Where? What? I must check it out!!! :D :D :(
And yes, it did halt, so I thought it was still on halt now. :P

I now have something new to add. I'm not sure if the colour is very good. I keep getting mixed up, and others get mixed up that I'm parted of the hosted, and then wonder why they aren't I think maybe an orange, or green colours would fit.