xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nameless_

Argh! There Are Two Nameless's In The Forum Now! Forgive me if this is in the wrong section, I cant find a random

ARGH!!!*runs down the Xisto street naked*:D Forgive me if you think this is in the wrong section, but it's an alert relating to Xisto. :D There are now officially two Nameless's in this forum that are currently active, and three, in total, including the unactive one. :PARGH!!! There is a clone of my walking and strutting around! :P But there are differences. The new member is called namelesss while I am called Nameless_. :D But either way, this is just a notice in case someone gets confused between the two of us. :D And I reckon this is something worth making a post about, because really, you rather meet someone that has a similar or nearly the same screen name as you in places on the internet. Different people using the same screen name, yes, but they rarely meet together, and people often prefer to make up a different name altogether than go and make a deviation of the existing one, like me and the new fella.Anyway, that's all for now. :D I guess this thread is rather pointless, but...ARGH!!!! The clone is now running after me!!!*runs back up the Xisto street naked*

oh gosh...not another nameless! i am as disappointed as you are! do we all really need another nameless around here?!?!? hahaha :Dlisten bud....you will always be the original....and they broke the mold after you. but you said it yourself. we all know your name now so how can you be nameless anymore? :(i remember a long long time ago when i was the original "california kid" back in the 80's and when were were allowed to use spaces for our handles. so when the www came out and i joined yahoo, my screen name was "calkid". the ORIGINAL calkid. now there are like 100's of calkids. but that first time when i saw those others running around....that was disappointing. i felt like hiring a hitman! hahaanyway, send 'm to your blog and teach them how NOT to be nameless anymore :)

I used the nickname Nameless on IRC years ago, but it wasn't my primary nickname, just one I used as a backup. I used SansNom once in a while too, which means Withoutname in English. It's also a brand of bargain food in Canada. If anyone wants SansNom, they can have it, or maybe everyone hates the French.

Haha... thanks guys. :) Nameless was always my original screen name ever since I decided to get one and not use my real name. :D It was actually "Nameless Soul" first (though now that I look back, I really do prefer "Nameless One", and then I thought that was way too long and use Nameless now, and my current name if it is taken already. :( But most of the time the original Nameless on the forum is dead. :D LIke, inactive.Either way, it's cool that this happened. :D First time ever, so I was a bit shocked. :( But I guess I was never the original "nameless" like you, calkid. :P My generation is already a few decades after the first computers and the first social networking sites. :P But anyway.@rob86: I never know what to do if I run out of ideas, so I would usually a day for ideas to come to me. I use Liquidfire now though. Not original, I guess, but its cool... :( It's my backup one.

*runs down the Xisto street naked*

Don't forget the video!!! :)

But that is a bummer. Hopefully the other nameless one won't get you into too much trouble making obnoxious posts that people blame on you. I'd hate it if we had another sheepdog here. I manage to get in enough trouble on my own. And speaking of sheepdog, I once had a sheepdog that was deaf, so I named her Donename, which was short for don't need name, since she couldn't hear it if she had one. Might make a good handle for somebody.

Don't forget the video!!! :)
But that is a bummer. Hopefully the other nameless one won't get you into too much trouble making obnoxious posts that people blame on you. I'd hate it if we had another sheepdog here. I manage to get in enough trouble on my own. And speaking of sheepdog, I once had a sheepdog that was deaf, so I named her Donename, which was short for don't need name, since she couldn't hear it if she had one. Might make a good handle for somebody.

Haha, no worries. :D I don't want the new nameless to feel bad about being here. :( I can see that namelesss is interested in the stuff I (Nameless_) am in, so really, I don't think they will start spamming the forum on full and doing everything like that. :P

But anyway. :P It's great, I suppose. You always learn something new everyday, though a new sheepdog will be... CRAZY!!! Happy new year everyone, and that's a bad name for a dog that can't hear.

You're so mean!!!

ARGH!!!
*runs down the Xisto street naked*

:D Forgive me if you think this is in the wrong section, but it's an alert relating to Xisto. :D There are now officially two Nameless's in this forum that are currently active, and three, in total, including the unactive one. :(

ARGH!!! There is a clone of my walking and strutting around! :) But there are differences. The new member is called namelesss while I am called Nameless_. :P But either way, this is just a notice in case someone gets confused between the two of us. :D And I reckon this is something worth making a post about, because really, you rather meet someone that has a similar or nearly the same screen name as you in places on the internet. Different people using the same screen name, yes, but they rarely meet together, and people often prefer to make up a different name altogether than go and make a deviation of the existing one, like me and the new fella.

Anyway, that's all for now. :P I guess this thread is rather pointless, but...

ARGH!!!! The clone is now running after me!!!

*runs back up the Xisto street naked*

Just come up with some exotic eye-candy for your avatar, that way no one will mistake you. I remember there were these two kids in Nursery School who had the same name, and kept going mental about it, so one always carried around a bag of oranges as 'his thing'. So there'd always be Michael, and Michael with the oranges- what a 'crazy' guy. No one spoke to the latter, and I assume he died of loneliness- but regardless: come up with some inane gimmick to emphasize the importance of the "_" after your name.

@Nameless: don't worry you won't lose your identity on the forum so easily :) And it seems that this new nameless isn't active at all, am I right? I haven't seen any posts made by any more nameless on the forum so far. So chill!! :D

Haha... nah, it seems like the nameless is a paranormal freak like me as well, though I don't think he's very active... hmm... Did I scare him away? I hope not. I don't do that just because someone likes me name... :)But anyway, he did post in a few spiritual threads... maybe it's because no one replied to them... :D Maybe I should, if I can find it.

well there's nothing wrong in having similar names, is there? We share our real-world names with many others (similarly named people) so sharing names on the internet is nothing big....of course if the person is wantedly choosing a similar name for selfish reasons then that is not a good thing because he should have his own unique personality and should not live off others'. Anyway in this case I don't think this new Namelesss has such a motive. @Nameless_ : you weren't able to get the username "Nameless" because someone else had registered it before you - this shows that quite a few people seem to like that name - so this new nameless might have been using that name on other places in the internet so tried to get the same thing here, and when he failed to get "Nameless", he may have tried for a variant, just like you chose to take the underscore :) And on another note, this new user is not active it seems. So there's very little for you to worry about! :D

well there's nothing wrong in having similar names, is there? We share our real-world names with many others (similarly named people) so sharing names on the internet is nothing big....of course if the person is wantedly choosing a similar name for selfish reasons then that is not a good thing because he should have his own unique personality and should not live off others'. Anyway in this case I don't think this new Namelesss has such a motive. @Nameless_ : you weren't able to get the username "Nameless" because someone else had registered it before you - this shows that quite a few people seem to like that name - so this new nameless might have been using that name on other places in the internet so tried to get the same thing here, and when he failed to get "Nameless", he may have tried for a variant, just like you chose to take the underscore :) And on another note, this new user is not active it seems. So there's very little for you to worry about! :(

Well, in the 'real' world people think that its a fact that people's name's are the same , but in the 'virtual' world its completely different. For example, my name is my own safe bubble, deadmad7 , I've had this username since like 2000. I will be pretty pissed off if someone stole my name, even though its completely unlikely. But its good and, of course , bad to know the new user is not currently active in the forums. :D