xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kazunari

Introduction First Post

Hi all, I am new to Xisto.I moved here due to the incompetency of my previous web hosting site.There are still some things that I haven't understand well, but I'll just read the tutorial anyway.That's all, I guess.Thanks for the attention.

Hi kazunari.
You could've told us more about yourself. Anyway, here's a thread to give you a quick start: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/106-free-web-hosting-service-registration-3-easy-steps-to-your-new-free-website/

Don't spam and just post decent posts and you'll soon have enough money to order hosting.

Hello there kazunari, welcome to the best free web hosting without ads : trap! :P Incompetency... That sounds hurt, both for you and your hosting provider. But well you won't have to regret with the host here. At least i haven't found any complaint yet so i take that this place sure is rocks. :D You can find the tutorial, step by step way to get your free hosting on the left side of the forum main page and under the forum shoutbox. Read that and you'll find that get hosted here is very easy. :P Anyway, the main thing to know is that trap will give you more if you post more long and high quality posts. So, never think about spamming or one lining to get more post counts, it's useless in trap's myCENT system :D

Heya, welcome to this free webhost! It's the best free host that you will even find, trust me. :P Who has ever heard of a free unlimited hosting that is paid to host? Exactly. :PIT's a really friendly forum, I believe, and we have extremely supportive members here that don't get impatient even if you ask the same question over and over again. :D Which is like me. And it is very newbie supportive, unlike most technical forums that require you to know some real hardcore coding and scripting, and people are eager to go over the basics over and over again.So feel free to browse around this forum, earn some hosting credits and then host your own site. :D