xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
showtime

Heroes Of Newerth

So, does anyone here plays Heroes of Newerth? Its just like DoTA onlu better.
The game is in beta stage with over 40.000 ppl online and rising.

On release it will cost like 30$, so its cheap and addictive.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

heres a link so u can wathc the ingame action :P

oh and btw its invite only.... :P

OPEN REGISTRATION 4 HOURS LEFT ! http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by showtime (see edit history)

Yeah it's true it sure looks alot like Dota , let's see if it's gonna have the same succes as it's rival. I've seen a few screenshots and videos and the graphics look better , dont know about gameplay until i test it. Thank you for the links tomorow i'll give it a try. RO: Mersi Dane :P

They are getting it updated and fixed ballance every day. I dont think this is a rival for DoTA because its still designed by ICEFROG the same icefrog that made dota maps. Besidets it has better gameplay improvements than dota.My favorites are the game reconnection, because the game no longer gets ruined when a player is disconnected! Players that are disconnected, can rejoin the game. And leaver protection because it allows you to create and play in restricted games that can not be joined by players with a history of leaving games early.

I've tried signing up to the website because I thought it would allow me access to download the beta but unfortunately it seems beta testing is closed so its not open to everyone for testing. I've also seen the youtube video captures of this game and it looks awesome. Does anyone know when this will be fully released or have any more information on when everyone else can get a copy of the beta to play?