xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

My First And Second Sig ! Ever!

I made these signatures with GIMP 2.6 :P can you give some comments or suggestions?

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

i didn't wanna put my name on this one = )

The first one is quite good, I just have a hard time distinguishing the render from the background a bit, and the colour scheme does not look all too pleasing. The colour of the text could be altered to match the signature much more as well, and it may look nice with a border. Overall these are good signatures.The second one, I like the whole idea, I actually really like the whole idea, it just seems as if it is too faded, and does not have enough depth. I border would not hurt either.Otherwise these are great signatures! You should enter in SOTW 4!

LOL, i can't believe that i made these crappy signatures

yeah deadmad, they look so bad really :). but the good thing in here that your abilities increased a lot since then. you can see that from looking to these signatures and the two last ones you did. so keep on the hard working and your skills will increase more, good luck.

p.s. now your last musical signature compares to these looks really magnificent ;).
Edited by web_designer (see edit history)