xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

Hello Bonjour Hola Ciao Namaste Salaam Konnichiwa And Zdras-tvuy-te?

Hi guys! I just say this topic and i wanted to do it before it was too late. I hope i become a long time addicted member...?

Hi guys! I just say this topic and i wanted to do it before it was too late. I hope i become a long time addicted member...?

Hi, welcome!

You're definitely going to become a long time addicted member if you can speak all those languages :P haha!

Be sure not to spam and avoid submitting topics in the wrong place. Also it's easier to run in to something that you find interesting rather than write excessively about a topic that doesn't interest you!

Read the terms to avoid withdrawal of post, hence - losing your MyCENTS!

Hi, welcome!
You're definitely going to become a long time addicted member if you can speak all those languages :P haha!

Be sure not to spam and avoid submitting topics in the wrong place. Also it's easier to run in to something that you find interesting rather than write excessively about a topic that doesn't interest you!

Read the terms to avoid withdrawal of post, hence - losing your MyCENTS!

Hey! Thanks for those tips. BTW i only know how to speak english, spanish, french and the rest i just know the HELLO word for them :P

The only thing htat I understood is Namaste Salaam. What about the reset. Wow about introducing yourself saying "Hello Hello Hello ........... " until your mouth foams. Wooosh. Everyone understands that. Anyways welcome to Xisto.

Well you said 'hello' and 'hola', how about halo? It's my language :P Anyway, welcome to the trap! Enjoy your time here and feel free to post whatever interest you! (excluding spamming thingy) :P