xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akillercake

Hey Guys

Welcome to Xisto and Xisto forum, akillercake. (Nice nick name)We try to be the best internet community by forming the best discussion group. Naturally, we have basic rules that we present to all members. Please take the moment to review our forum rules by clicking on Xisto Readme in my signature or at the top of the shoutbox.Our forum members are quick to help and good at explaining to terms. So don't hesitate to ask. Do search the forum first and use Xisto Readme before posting a new topic. We'd like to keep our forum with unique topics and discourage redundant ones.We strongly encourage quality over quantity. Quality post is ones with detailed and clear presentation of idea(s). Therefore, please refrain from posting one liner or quick words. Take your time and build your post :PIt's great to have a new member here. I hope that you become one of our many loyal members, too.

Hi akillercake is a pleasure to say you hi in the distance... now you are in the best forum community in all the internet where you will get fun and a lot of free webhosting credits so your web based projects will have a very very good hosting service because you will be hosted with xisto the best company where you will can have a free hosting like a paid hosting...The servers are up almost 99.9% of the time yeah... I have been hosted with xisto for seven months and I am grateful with Xisto for this great opportunity here...I am so happy that you found this fantastic forum and i can say that maybe this is my greatest discovery in my life because maybe now I had been expending a lot of money for the service that I get here for free...So welcome and enjoy the fantastic oportunity that now this people is giving to you...Regards...

Hey guys wats happening? i am brand new here and i hope i am a long time user :P

Dear friend of mine a warm welcome to Xisto. You are at the correct place and when you are so confident that you are going to be there for a long then its very good to listen that. By the way share your knowledge and experiences here and help others, one thing which you have to remember is that never spam as spamming is not tolerated here at any cost. It’s the most clean forum I have ever seen. So always try to keep it so. Best of luck. Happy Christmas to you in advance.?