xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Ad Submissions Software

http://ps.becanada2.com/p/5/sales_QQ_becanadaQQ_QQcom

Has anybody tried this type of software? I did all the reading up on it, and if it does what it says, it would be a great deal for me, but you know the old saying, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I am a terrible skeptic on these sort of offers. But I do spend hours and hours posting ads on line, it is tedious work and honestly, quite hard to keep up with, so this would be a big help if it works as it is supposed to. I just hate getting ripped off on garbage that doesnt work.

Well, I did searches for "power submitter" and "power submitter unlimited freedom" and found nothing except for its own website which happens to promote the program. That's my first flag. The second is there are two websites, becanada.com and becanada2.com (with subdomains and weird directory and file names). I don't know.. very fishy.Who is to say that 2000+ submissions are all websites that matters to you? I heard that sometimes submitting by had is worth 100 auto submissions. I think that's why there's new momentum that's gaining--called human directory, updated and maintained by people rather than some algorithm.I am with you on the price and getting ripped off. At the price of $69.99 I rather purchase Google or Yahoo's sponsored link. I don't know about the rest of you but I use Yahoo and Google for my searches. I know that "I" do not represent the rest of internet users but what else is really there to search with?

well they have a trial/demo version of the software available. i suggest you use that fvirst and then come to your own conclusion. that's what the trial/demo is there for :P

there are a lot of software out there that does somewhat of the same thing. the trick is to find the best one. i have downloaded a few in the past. some are ok. some are just horrible. i have yet to run across any really GOOD submission software....but the ok ones will still help you manage your time more so it's WELL worth it to do your research. i know you have to sell them puppies somehow.... :P

if i can remember any software that is any good, i will post it here....but like i said...there are TONS. it's big business so again, you WILL have to sort through a lot of them until you get to something worthwhile.

http://ps.becanada2.com/p/5/sales_QQ_becanadaQQ_QQcom
Has anybody tried this type of software? I did all the reading up on it, and if it does what it says, it would be a great deal for me, but you know the old saying, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I am a terrible skeptic on these sort of offers. But I do spend hours and hours posting ads on line, it is tedious work and honestly, quite hard to keep up with, so this would be a big help if it works as it is supposed to. I just hate getting ripped off on garbage that doesnt work.

Thanks for the input guys, I do really appreciate it. Money is too hard to come by to go squandering it for nothing. It sure does seem like there are always more and more people lining up to snatch your hard earned money one way or the other. You just never know anymore.