xisto Community
FlameX

Email Changing Problem !

Heyaaa Trapsters...,

I tried changing my email id here on Xisto but i m unsuccessful in this . Its giving me error ..

There can b 2 possibilities :

1. The password they asking me . : Do i have to put my Xisto password or the new email id's existing password !!

2. The captcha : While entering the captcha ,there r two captcha separated by a blank space. So while entering the captcha do i have to enter a blank space or do i need to write it continuously without any space .

Any more possibilities do let me know >

Help me out yaaa ... once this issue is done i can start up with MyCent .

1. The password they asking me . : Do i have to put my Xisto password or the new email id's existing password !!

Your Xisto password. This is to prevent people changing your email address if they use your PC while you happen to be logged in to Xisto.

2. The captcha : While entering the captcha ,there r two captcha separated by a blank space. So while entering the captcha do i have to enter a blank space or do i need to write it continuously without any space .

You need to enter the space if there is a space shown.

If you are changing your email address and already have an account on the billing site then you will need to send a support ticket to have the two accounts linked up again.