xisto Community
EeyoreXD

Eeyorexd Here. I'm A Donkey From Disney. Well.. not really.

Hi! EeyoreXD here! You might remember me from Disney's Winnie The Pooh. Just kidding.. There's a long story on how I got my name and chose to live by it.

I'm new here at Xisto. Since my previous host was slow, limited and I'm getting good feedback on Xisto, I decided to move here.

I'm still a bit confused about how to get free web hosting here so please bear with me. From what I understand, what I have to do is make meaningful posts here in the forums and apply for free hosting, right? I'm also confused about that MyCents thing. I really hope someone sheds some light for me. Thank you!

Edit: So I just registered at https://support.xisto.com/ and I'm still not seeing any MyCents under my name. Why is that?

Edited by EeyoreXD (see edit history)

I'm still a bit confused about how to get free web hosting here so please bear with me. From what I understand, what I have to do is make meaningful posts here in the forums and apply for free hosting, right? I'm also confused about that MyCents thing. I really hope someone sheds some light for me. Thank you!
Edit: So I just registered at https://support.xisto.com/ and I'm still not seeing any MyCents under my name. Why is that?

Hi, welcome to Xisto :P

Once you've registered at the billing site, your myCENTs appear after you've made 5 posts. You've made those 5 posts and I can now see your myCENTs showing up.

You earn myCENTs for your posts - you get more based on both the length and quality of your posts. Longer posts earn more, as do ones that are well writted and follow the rules. Some areas of the forum don't earn myCENTs (the no post count areas) so check that if you're expecting myCENTs for a post. Once you have 100 myCENTs they get converted to $1 and added to your billing account, where you can spend them on hosting and domains.

Hi! EeyoreXD here! You might remember me from Disney's Winnie The Pooh. Just kidding.. There's a long story on how I got my name and chose to live by it.
I'm new here at Xisto. Since my previous host was slow, limited and I'm getting good feedback on Xisto, I decided to move here.

Dear friend welcome to Xisto. As your main problem is solved now as you have posted 5 posts and your mycents is visible. Moreover be very cautious about the quality of the posts. Never try to spam as spamming is never tolerated here. Help others with your knowledge and be helped here at Xisto. Best of luck dear.