xisto Community
scribble

Hello Im new so this is my first post

I do mostly game design, simple animation, some 3d modeling (I'm not very good), and simple images (not really good at this either). I saw this site had good and free hosting, so I'm hoping to get a website and maybe host a pHp server. I don't really do programming either, but I do know some basics.

Welcome to the Xisto. Best post-to-host web service around.Lots of PHP tutorials can be found here in the Tutorial section. Enjoy your time here by reading the Xisto readme and post accordingly. We hate SPAM.

Don't worry about not being so good at 3D modeling, it takes significant time to learn how to find all the functions in a 3D program, then knowing what to do with them. Keep at it though its enjoyable. :P

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

One of the most honest introductions yet :PWell first of all welcome. I know you'll find lots of great chat groups, topics of interests, and lots of myCENTS to get your hosting!Secondly, I wish you all the best in whatever you want to expertise in - as I see you have a wide range of interests! If you need any help, just email me - or pm :P

hello :P welcome to Xisto family how are you today? well if you are trying to get a free domain and a free host :P (common reason why joining here) well Good luck to you and i must say that you must post many many articles and be active as you can so that you can get what you want and make your post long (be sure not to put many spaces) lol I know you can do it if we did it you can do it too... just stay in touch and don't be hesitant to ask for help ok?

I do mostly game design, simple animation, some 3d modeling (I'm not very good), and simple images (not really good at this either). I saw this site had good and free hosting, so I'm hoping to get a website and maybe host a pHp server. I don't really do programming either, but I do know some basics.

Welcome dear friend to Xisto. Share your knowledge with all of us and earn MyCents in turn you can buy hosting plans which are just like and I should say better than paid one. Without any ads etc. But just be causious about the quality of your posts. Don't ever spam. As spamming is never tollerated here. Best of luck dear.

Welcome to the best forum in the internet named Xisto.com where you will find all the fun and the information and the MyCents of course to get your free webhosting... I apologize to you because I dont know exactly what is 3D animation because I am not a programmer I am only a internet addict and all the internet puts me great... I have to say that you have to post at least 20 good post to get your free web hosting plan... I have troubles understanding this because is not clear in any of the forums... but you have to know this now and post a lot of good post to get your project run in only one or two days...Welcome again to the best forum in the internet named Xisto forums and bye...