xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shippingint

Hi Hello friends

Hello there :P

Read the Xisto Readme to learn about the forum rules and earning system for mycents and hosting and enjoy the forums.

If you have any questions just ask away, the people here tend to be fairly good with answers!

Welcome to the forums shippingint Tell us a bit more about yourself , such as your skills and hobbies etc. Also what brought you to Xisto ? Myself i joined recently, i was interested in getting hosted which would hopefully happen as soon as i earned enough mycents by contributing to the forums with long detailed posts. If you want to earn mycents make sure you register at https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email address that you used to register at this forum and after a few hours your accounts will be linked so that you can start earning mycents.

Hi friends i am new user for this forums

yes people here are very good in fact just an introduction cost you few pages to be precise. I am not a writer and i don't fancy long notes however on the other hand its like a school textbook you can learn a lot from just a few post. That informative, I am new here too, that is just two days ago I joined up. This is one forum among millions out there stictly moderated and with good people. Being good by rules ;-)