xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

My Friend's Typical Condition.

Dear friends today I would like to know some thing from all of you here. Whether any body has faced a situation where you love somebody and not able to express it in front of him or her. I mean to say you have to say a lot to her/him but as soon as you come in front of her/him you forget every thing. And this continued for years. ?Yes here actually I want to know this because one of my friend is facing the same. There’s a girl who is his class mate and he loves her very much, now for about 3 years he practices in front of me what to say to her and how to express his feeling in front of her. And when the girl comes in front of him he kinda forget every thing and starts talking about the subjects and daily news etc.??I actually want to know whether is it a usual situation in real love.?

I don't mean to sound negative but there is something wrong with that situation. Your friend must find it a bit painful at times to not tell her how he feels. To be honest im a bit like that, but i do come to a point where i say "to hell with it" ill make myself do it anyway, even at least to just move on. He should just express how he feels in simple terms, not make it too hard before he even begins. Even to just be a bit coy and say "i like you" to start giving her an indication. The thing is, these opportunities wont open up to him if he doesn't take it upon himself to show some initiative by taking a risk. Shes not the only fish in the sea, but he seems to have invested all his feelings in one basket with her, thats a bad trap to be in considering its been a whole three years.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

well if your this friend has a computer and if the one he likes has a computer, you can suggest to him to get her im account. from there, he can type to her. he doesn't have to do it face to face. this can sometimes be easier. at least to put him out of his misery in keeping things inside. yes, it's natural what your friend is going through. fear of rejection, or worried if the words are going to come out right and make sense. wondering if there is going to be an awkward moment when he starts releasing his feelings....etc. although it's normal, some are more gifted than others. another way to go about it is to have your friend tell one of his friends to approach her and tell her the news that he likes her. maybe if he knows before hand if she's interested or not interested, it will be easier to approach her(if she's interested).practicing what to say doesn't really do any good. it just tortures him more when the time comes he has to talk to her and doesn't.one last suggestion is that he forget about telling her how he feels and approach her on other issues. at least there is no pressure and the time may present itself where he feels more comfortable telling her how he feels.when the time comes though when he decides to approach her, he has to pick a time where she's not distracted and has her full attention.

I still recall when i was younger and in school I had this crush on a really sweet girl, whom i think also liked me. The kind of crush where i had butterflys in my stomache when we made eye contact or touched.
But i never had the guts to ask her out and after a few months i left that school and i never saw her again. For several years since then i had regretted not acting on my feelings towards her and kept on wondering what could have been, if only i had asked her out and she said yes. Today im over it but i had learn t a valuable lesson out of this, The lesson is life is too short to be scared of getting hurt/rejected, you might not get another chance again and regret living with 'not knowing' for a very long painful time...

I do think this is a unusual situation to be in, and it could be real love. If your friend don't play this right he might regret not trying this for the rest of his life.

Rather try and fail than not try and wonder forever, cause that just hurts more.

Dear friends today I would like to know some thing from all of you here. Whether any body has faced a situation where you love somebody and not able to express it in front of him or her. I mean to say you have to say a lot to her/him but as soon as you come in front of her/him you forget every thing. And this continued for years. Yes here actually I want to know this because one of my friend is facing the same. Theres a girl who is his class mate and he loves her very much, now for about 3 years he practices in front of me what to say to her and how to express his feeling in front of her. And when the girl comes in front of him he kinda forget every thing and starts talking about the subjects and daily news etc.
I actually want to know whether is it a usual situation in real love.