xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jonnytracker

Robot Of The Future fembot female robot

If only that were true no male would go unsatisfied and some women wouldn't get bothered. :P That video made me laugh. I think we'll have a while to go yet, before we see anything that is remotely convincing even from a couple of kilometers away.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

I think its way too early to put the issue of morality into question, we have barely scratched the surface on this technology. Although that machine is sophisticated by todays standards (the A.I) its premature to make a morality judgement on such a thing. Just speculation about nothing at this point in time, as far as im concerned.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

How can a robot feel pain? If he was bending her arm and broke it I suppose she could detect she lost a hand. or maybe it's just pressure but it didn't looks like he pressed very hard. Also, he was all over the place on that arm. Is her whole skin a sensor?If we can't buy the robot, maybe we can at least buy a boob sensor. I could use those all over the house. Fridge, toilet handle, remote, chip bag clips. Where wouldn't you want a robot boob?

Dear friends now for we have been seeing such robots for many years but I always wonder wether still are they practically used any where or not. Talking about households etc. They can only be used if they are going to be very affordable other wise it will only be the choice of higher income group society only, or big business concerns etc. ?

I think I saw this android before, maybe in the news, and if I remember correctly, the body was designed by that company who makes the realistic sex dolls with realistic anatomy. I can't remember the name.. but really, the technology isn't too far off to make something along these lines. They've already got the realistic body, which I don't doubt is already selling well for a high price, the Le Trung guy obviously has the sensors working, some arm movement, voice. Sadly for this poor Android and it's sisters, I can definitely see it's first job in the history of our world being a disgraceful one. I can imagine people in the future, studying our generation. "The first Android was made in the early 2000's, and almost immediately was mass produced for sexual pleasure. Robotics technology made little progress for a few decades, reasons to this day are known only to the scientists of that era." Why didn't they give the android a more, I don't know, stereotypical female Asian sounding voice? I think it would have improved it.. it sounded so unrealistic when it talked.I wonder about this Le Trung guy, because I'm almost certain he must become really obsessed with his work like anybody would. Spending all your time with a robotic female that you built to fit your idea of perfect, with an attractive appearance, I can't help but feel the guys going to develop some mental issues!By the way, has anyone seen any of the Twilight Zone episodes with androids? I can't remember them all, but I think there were a few. I sing the body electric was one. Another one is "Steel", which is being remade into a movie starring Hugh Jackman. Oh yeah, "The Lonely", "In His image"..

Edited by rob86 (see edit history)

I remember Twilight Zone actually if you hadn't mentioned it i may have forgot it indefinitely in time. Yeah that was a great series i used to sit down with the family as a kid to watch that.