xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deonild

Tis The Time For Deonild

Hello, glad to be here. I was searchin for a website to host my friend's company's site and got distracted.Call me Deon, I'm from Chicago. I plan to host a personal website, and use the forums to find a topic - perhaps even a hobby.

Edited by deonild (see edit history)

Hello there, deonild, and welcome to the trap! I do hope you enjoy your time here and able to manage your friend's company site (wow, you're so kind lol ). You should avoid short post though, that won't get you much on trap's myCENT system :P

Anyway, have you registered on Xisto - Support billing? If you haven't you need to register yourself at https://support.xisto.com/ first. Make sure your email there is the same email as your email here so they will be synchronized and you can start your earning :D

Another note, you can try to navigate the links above the shoutbox or on the left side of the forum main page (the links that said 'read me, how to order, myCENT system, etc.). Those will help you take your best free web hosting around here :P

Thanks Fou, I believe I set up the system alright. Hopefully myCENT will make more sense to come. I'll have to get out of the habit of short posts with time. I usually chat via IRC. They're short posts are viewed with more appreciation, not so here eh? Tis no problem (where did these tises come from O.o) I hope to writte many a post of quality.

Edited by deonild (see edit history)