xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
armynavy123

Warning Dissapear?

Unless if there's moderator or admin who reduce it, it'll be still there.Well, try to be a good boy then, maybe the moderator will reconsider your warning level :P

It will go away in time, with good posting.A 10% warning has no impact on your earning and accumulating mycents, etc., however, additional warnings do affect them, so be careful with your postings and do not spam.

hey, i am proud of ya....welcome to trap! haha yes, put quotes for content that isn't yours. that's common sense. your warning level goes away over time if you continue to be a productive member :P you're not alone. we aren't laughing at you. we are laughing with you. i had my account suspended for the same exact thing....once upon a time....haha

Hi I forgot to quote something so I got a ten percent warn. Will this warn ever go away? I really don't want to see my record with a warn. If it goes away when? I get it I should put quotes....spare me gosh.

Hi!@armynavy123The concept of a warning is actually rather good, considering the alternative of an account lockout. I believe the moderators now send a gentle reminder before setting a warning level for the most part so that helps too.Getting accustomed to the formatting tools in the forum is kinda hard when you get started, considering how simple rich text editors like TinyMCE and FckEditor are, but I guess it's mostly because we're running on an older version of Invision Power Board (I've never used it, but I'm guessing the newer versions have a better editor).

Hi!
@armynavy123

The concept of a warning is actually rather good, considering the alternative of an account lockout. I believe the moderators now send a gentle reminder before setting a warning level for the most part so that helps too.

Getting accustomed to the formatting tools in the forum is kinda hard when you get started, considering how simple rich text editors like TinyMCE and FckEditor are, but I guess it's mostly because we're running on an older version of Invision Power Board (I've never used it, but I'm guessing the newer versions have a better editor).

It's odd, I got an email saying I should not sign off my post and use the signature for that. I'm still new so still learning, Im glad they emailed me before tainting my account :P

If you don't quote I suppose that means you are passing it off as your own. I just wonder how they moderate all those posts, probably run it through that software they have at college to check if you're not guilty of plagiarism.

Good luck, and don't be put off! It should go away with time, and if you're really agitated, apologise after a long time of contemplating what you did :P hehe

To lower your warning level is to be extra active in our forum--that means contributing quality posts and helping new members. Stay courteous and friendly (some people should really think about this when they are replying to a post). Because we are communicating with words only, the emotions you "feel" from reading a post sometimes carries more than what it is. And so when replying try to calm your self and reply with respect and kindness.What our forum will not tolerate is not reviewing our forum rules, posting topics solely for myCENT earning or concentrating on self-gratifying rather than building a community. Our members are kind and quick to help. So ask all you can and take your time when asking. Our members, including moderators are really good at explaining them step by step.Keep up the good work and stay active. Our moderators will notice you and your warning will go down in no time. :P

The warning level will go once your time has expired or you show out standing work with posting or keeping active. You should never ask for your warning level to go away as in that case it never will...