xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoustonGuy

Hello

It's nice to meet you, Andy. You mentioned that you like messing with PHP. Do you have any projects up and running at the moment, do you have anything planned, or are you just kind of getting started with the language? Also, as far as automotive repair goes, are you a professional or more of a hobbyist?Take care,Nolan

Hello HoustonGuy Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You need to tell us a little more about yourself. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs.

It's nice to meet you, Andy. You mentioned that you like messing with PHP. Do you have any projects up and running at the moment, do you have anything planned, or are you just kind of getting started with the language? Also, as far as automotive repair goes, are you a professional or more of a hobbyist?
Take care,

Nolan

Hello all, and thank you for responsing to my post. Currently im just coding and editing a little php not really anything i would like to make a project maybe somewhere next week i have not planned what im going to do yet but im sure something or hopefully something fun xD. For cars im not a professional im just so addicted to cars where i would replace anything that would rust or have a sratch on it hehe, My nephew and i are currently working on building his first mopad he is 12 and pretty talented other than these i enjoy watching movies, dancing and singing i try to sing before didnt go too well i will try to work on it in the future :P