xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
<aCaCiaz>

Some Of My Work Hope You Like It Signs by coolsparking

Nice work. Maybe you would be interested in the Sig contest we have been trying to have here at trap 17.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/210-sotw/

I really agree with his suggestion :-p

Now to comment the sigs.

The first one, I'd be really interested in seeing what the original background image looked like. The only things I have to complain about this one is that there is no border, and the colours do not match! The gradient border around the text doesn't match the background or the text or the heart, and none of the colours seem to match very well.

The second one is interesting. I like the background, but again I don't like the colours, and I don't think you needed to put the "EDI" text in two places, one would suffice. I don't think the colours are matching all that well, and there is no real sense of.. depth.

The third, its all basically the same comment as my last comments, the colours don't seem to work all too well, and the text is... alright.

The fourth I have to say the same as I did with the rest, and same with he fifth.

Over all they are pretty decent results! I think you should enter in the SOTW competition!