xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Unlimited Free Email Accounts As Abc@yourdomain.com Is there any website providing such facility.

I have recently gone through this site called zzn.com which is giving unlimited email account facility for free as a sub domain of yours as abc@yourname.zzn.com. By the way I would like some thing like abc@yourdomain.com is there any website providing free unlimited email accounts in such notation. I don’t want more of mail box capacity but am interested in more mail accounts. Is there any of such facility provided by any of the websites then please let me know. Thanking you all in advance.?

First thing to learn on internet is : There is No such thing like unlimited bandwidth, Disk space and Email accounts and Email storage quota. There is limit to the server where your account is and files are stored. There is absolutely no site which offers such service. If they are claiming then they are overselling. Most of the sites who offer free email with 100-500 accounts are legitimate and selling practically. If you want to buy free 100-200 accounts then chances are there are some sites who do that. If anyone is claiming you for unlimited email id's let us know. I would like to know if they can allow 1GB or atleast 100MB storage for unlimited accounts. Better try hosted email solutions from Google hosted mail, MSN hosted mail.

First thing to learn on internet is : There is No such thing like unlimited bandwidth, Disk space and Email accounts and Email storage quota. There is limit to the server where your account is and files are stored. There is absolutely no site which offers such service. If they are claiming then they are overselling.
Most of the sites who offer free email with 100-500 accounts are legitimate and selling practically. If you want to buy free 100-200 accounts then chances are there are some sites who do that. If anyone is claiming you for unlimited email id's let us know. I would like to know if they can allow 1GB or atleast 100MB storage for unlimited accounts.

Better try hosted email solutions from Google hosted mail, MSN hosted mail.

To completely agree ---
It is not possible to give someone unlimited email for free unlike google / MSN / Yahoo already developed and have very large income otherwise if you're looking for free abc@yourdomain.com this email you will need to register a domain and hosting and then you can use but only for email will not be able to MSN / chat etc and many sites no longer function well in MSN so do some </span></span>unnecessary email and therefore almost all sites offer gmail .. The same happened to me so @live.com where when I've forgotten the password I reached for the link to reset and now I can gladly say </span></span>that @gmail.com best email!!</span>

To completely agree --- It is not possible to give someone unlimited email for free unlike google / MSN / Yahoo already developed and have very large income otherwise if you're looking for free abc@yourdomain.com this email you will need to register a domain.

I think MSN gives you lots of email like you@yourdomain.com and AOL too. and Google gives 500 email accounts for free for custom domains. If you want to really personalized email inbox then you should buy yourself. MSN, AOL and Google are not giving you email account to start you email services. They provided their hosted email account for office, community, family and friends.

email will not be able to MSN / chat etc

Even your custom email address can be use for MSN chat using their passport.net website. If you using google hosted email address you can easily chat like gmail account and its same like gmail account. Choose Google hosted which is best for custom domains ever i found.