xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hotmaillive

Introduction & Help

hello hotmaillive, and welcome to the Trap! :D

well if you really don't have any idea about what you are doing, it's called "posting"..... lol just kidding :P

Trap have one unique system going on. it's called MyCENT system. each CENT equal to 1 real cent. The goal is to make good posts and gather 100 cents. Every time you cross 100, your cents will be converted to 1 Dollar and deposited into Xisto - Support.com Billing. You need to do 5 post first before you see your real myCENTs though :D

oh, and you can try to read these links first :P

Free Web Hosting (free Xisto/asta Subdomain Hosting Procedure)
Credit System V3.0 Online
Xisto.com Board Rules & Guidelines.
Xisto README

Hello everybody :P
I'm new here. And to start directly: I don't understand anything at all. I guess I've to make 10 posts before I can get a account aren't I? If so, how could I make a request to get a account?

Greetings!

Hiya hotmaillive? Can you clarify your question? I am assuming that you are asking how to make an account for free webhosting? If that is the case, you don't have to make ten posts before you can get an account. You can just get it now. Go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ to get started, and signup there with the same email that you used for signing up here. You will get your account automatically. However, you will need to post to earn your hosting account. It isn't limited to the number of posts that you make though, it is limited to the quality and the length of posts that you make. Technically, one very long post is better than a hundred one liner posts put together, so the more better your posts, the faster you will get your hosting account.

Go back to the Xisto - Support centre to buy your account once you get enough credits. :P

Cheers, Nameless_

Hello everybody :P
I'm new here. And to start directly: I don't understand anything at all. I guess I've to make 10 posts before I can get a account aren't I? If so, how could I make a request to get a account?

Greetings!

You have already started your first step of posting a valid post. Now you need to post or better reply to currents posts with some very good informative matter and increase your credit points called myCent. Once you are more than 200 points, you get about $2. To get my cents you need to register in the Xistro billing system with the same email id as you did for Xisto. Once registered in xistro billing you will need to ask for a plan that suits you, (ofcourse you need to have enough funds fr that particular plan). Once you get approved , normally taking about 2-3 days time you are ready with a domain working for you. Now you will have to pay for the domain space you registered with every billing , mostly monthly cycle with meCent $ you accumulated by posting good quality posts or directly paying using paypal or credit card.
Thats all that you need to do. For full details you visit this link : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61751-free-web-hosting-free-trap17asta-subdomain-hosting-procedure-how-to-order-yournametrap17com-or-yournameastahostcom/ .
And welcome to Xisto and wish you good luck.