xisto Community
Soviet Rathe

Xisto Drew The Bill Early

Registration Date: 2009/11/17Payment Method: MyCENT
First Payment Amount: $1.95 USD
Recurring Amount: $1.95 USD
Next Due Date: 2010/01/17
Billing Cycle: Monthly

As you can see I registered on the 17th of November, today is only the 12th of December and they have already drew the $1.95
Seems like they cheated me out of 5 days, was this a mistake?

No, the system invoices you a few days earlier than your due date and if the mycents are in your account, the invoice will be marked paid. Your account will be 'paid' as per the dates on your actual invoice and your invoice payment will match the time period as per the invoice date. It is not uncommon to have the system take your payment early, but that doesn't change the dates. It happens in the real world the same way. Your hydro bill has a date on it for payment, but often it gets paid a day or two early.

today is only the 12th of December and they have already drew the $1.95Seems like they cheated me out of 5 days, was this a mistake?

Cheated ? Hmm, we get such invoices 30 days earlier sometimes. So do we call it cheating ? Nope. That's way too rude to talk with support people. And that too when you have no idea about how system works. It's not mistake as it's reminder to customers to have mycent or real cash in their account at the time of automatic withdrawal. In order to avoid suspension, they send these reminder messages.

Many businesses raise an invoice to request you to pay them. The invoicing process is usually a little earlier than require to ensure that the customer enjoys un-interrupted service and to avoid the risk of providing to a customer who has not paid or intends to discontinue the service by means of avoiding payment.In either case, since you have the funds in your Xisto account, the system automatically made the deduction so they would never have to bother you with having to pay - the invoices are always displayed as paid as you have sufficient funds to cover the invoice.Imagine the alternative, just to consider a hypothetical situation. If Xisto sent you an invoice on the due date and you did not have the funds on the day of the payment, you would lose the service. Having the invoice sent a few days early enables you to make arrangements for the funds - either post a couple of messages if you are pretty close to earning the required amount, or to use a credit card or other means of payment.

Cheated ? Hmm, we get such invoices 30 days earlier sometimes. So do we call it cheating ? Nope. That's way too rude to talk with support people. And that too when you have no idea about how system works. It's not mistake as it's reminder to customers to have mycent or real cash in their account at the time of automatic withdrawal. In order to avoid suspension, they send these reminder messages.

Dear Mahesh I fully agree with you its absolutely not a cheating and should not be called as such by any member over here. You could clear your doubts by posting it right here but just be very carefull about the words used by you.?

hmm, didn't really mean it like that, I was just curious about it, I don't know about bills and such I'm only 16, and even though it's being pain in myCENTs it's still like real money that we have to work for by posting :P

yes, they bill ya a couple days a head of time if the mycents are in your account. to prevent this from happening, you can always switch from automatic billing to manual billing.

As you can see I registered on the 17th of November, today is only the 12th of December and they have already drew the $1.95Seems like they cheated me out of 5 days, was this a mistake?

This is a good thing, or a very helpful mechanism, because it helps you pay in time. I mean that if you don't have proper money in your account to pay the invoice, then a reminder is sent to you to alert of that. So otherwise than cheating this is a very good supportive feature. So take advantage of it. :P