xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

What I Know Share your knowledge

Wouldn't it be a shame if we all died without sharing what we know?Well here is a thread for changing that. If you know something interesting or useful or just something that other people might not know then share it here. Tell everyone what you know! Let's not get into religious type stuff though or "How To"....Theories are ok though :PI'll post my thoughts later :P

here is something i know now that i didn't a couple days ago...

i live in an apartment complex and the toilet here sucks. it never did flush properly so it gets clogged easily. anyway after using the plunger for about 10 minutes total, i gave up. later, i researched my problem and a problem many people have from time to time. after using this method, my toilet once instanly unclogged. i didn't even have to flush. i poured a little dish soap in the toilet. let it sick to the bottom i then boiled a big pot of water and threw it in the toilet. 2 seconds later, what i couldn't do with a plunger was fixed. who woulda known....

Wouldn't it be a shame if we all died without sharing what we know?
Well here is a thread for changing that. If you know something interesting or useful or just something that other people might not know then share it here. Tell everyone what you know! Let's not get into religious type stuff though or "How To"....Theories are ok though :P

I'll post my thoughts later :P

Wouldn't it be a shame if we all died without sharing what we know?

In my opinion, yes. But i came across many people who don't want to share stuff they know as we expect that way. I can understand that "never to give trade secret while you are in game". But people like warren buffet do share their stuff once they are out. Also people like darren rowse, john chow and yaro stark (all of them are bloggers) are earning tons by trading their secrets. So i think it depends on how people share their knowledge and benefit themselves and others.

GNU/Linux philosphy is also based on sharing knowledge for free in environment where people charge others for the knowledge(espcially MS and apple side).

There are cases where people can benefit from sharing knowledge and there are some cases where people should not share what they know(maybe just to stay in game or trade). I may be wrong on this point but this is what i learned from life so far. I try to share what i know most of times but most of time i prefer listening to views of others as well.

Did anyone noticed that if you share your knowledge and people found it worthy then you'll see two type of reactions, "first your stuff works i respect you and second your stuff work and i'm going to modify it and make more from it and loser you shouldn't share such thing else people will take over you and hence i don't need to respect you". This two type of reactions i have seen in my life in corporate world. Other may have different opinion on this, i would like to know about it.

Did anyone noticed that if you share your knowledge and people found it worthy then you'll see two type of reactions, "first your stuff works i respect you and second your stuff work and i'm going to modify it and make more from it and loser you shouldn't share such thing else people will take over you and hence i don't need to respect you". This two type of reactions i have seen in my life in corporate world. Other may have different opinion on this, i would like to know about it.

I agree with that. I had also seen many situations like these. One person copies the idea of another person, then modifies it and shows it as his own. This is very common these days. Now a days people share knowledge, only if they doesn't care about the name or fame and really interested to help others. Or if they think the knowledge they have is no more useful for them.

Althougt all the knowledge are ok I have to say that I know something than maybe not all the people know and this is the:The quantity of childrens that someone will have in his life and the children?s sex... It is a very strange method and the person that gave me this knowledge died and she was(the rumors said she was) a witch... She was black and one day I say her that I want to be rich and have a lot of women and if its possible hundreds of sons and daughters because I love the children...And she teach me a method that I can not explain with words and it is a secret... She made me promise that I was never to revelate this method and until this day I haven?t failed that promise... But if I have one day the pleasure to know some of you I will be charmed to revelate to you how many children you will have and the sex of your children in order of appearance... :P :P :D I can only say you that the method requires the presence of the person that you will revelate this useful information...But I will not dissapoint you with this unrevealed knowledge... because there are some things that I know and I believe almost of you don?t know... For example when your car dont want to start you only have to take a stone and hit the "arranque" (excuse me I don?t know how to say this is english) I mean the part of the car that start electrically the car..Other is when your car?s radiator is break and your motor is hot you can add water in the radiator and later add a egg... Yes a egg and the radiator leave to drop water and start to make its function normally...Well these are some examples and you are very good giving us your knowledge...Bye...

Car key magnet under your car, an indispensable invention. :P

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)