xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xedos

Hey, Round! Here!

Hey.I noticed you put your website at the bottom of all your posts. I was wondering if you are going to stop this any time soon. I don't want to offend you, its just really getting annoying. I'm forever wasting time reading that little link at the bottom of your posts. Why don't you just put it in my signature. Do you just want the extra hosting credits from posting something extra at the bottom of every post? Sounds like spam.I'm not forcing you to remove it, I can't, i'm no moderator. Its just a suggestion.

Dude you're kind of getting annoying with your "moderator" attitude.. Quit trying to enforce the rules so badly. You don't have authority. A little, hey, that's not right or any help at all is good. But this is going out of hand.. I mean, creating topics for this? It's ridiculous. Let the Mods and Admin do their jobs.

Almost everywhere I go on the forums, I see you posting answers to questions, Thats not bad, but you keep telling people not to post certain stuff and other things like that.And your sig, it a bit too big... 5 lines max, or maybe a small image is what most people have, yours is 11!

I'm not a moderator. I may be a bit bossy and I try not to be. I'll also change my signature.