xisto Community
webmaster5526

Where To Create Php Forms

One that I use the most is

http://phpformgen.sourceforge.net/new_demo/phpformgen/

Although many have expressed it's hard to get started, I actually found it quite easy to create the form. It offers three different ways of delivery: database, email or as file attachment.

First give it a name by submitting "form name" and click on "start" button.

On the next page, click on "Form Pages > Add a page" to start a new form template.

The next page states that you created a page. Click the "return" button.

You'll see "Page 1" icon. Click that icon to start your form generating process.

Choose various types of inputs from the left to create a sample form on the right. Once you have entered all necessary input fields. When finished simply click the "click here when done."

And just finish up the rest of process.

Good luck.

People,i don't understand something.How can customizing script be better then programed script? With programming you have tons more options and ways to do.For example,most form makers,do not allow multiple actions.If i want to send email+to add data in database+edit a file,i can't do that with Form makers.Why you don't learn PHP and make your own scripts? You will not have copyrights,links or popups.Plus, you can't be sure is their code clean,or messy.If you learn PHP you will learn how much is simple creating script.All you need for form is to know that $_POST[somename] gets sent data from form,and few functions to add data to database.There are lots of libraries which will allow connecting or sending data to database without knowing Structure Query Language-SQL.

Anyway,if you don't need some professional form,why don't use good generators.I believe in phpMyEdit and i think it will help you a little.It can be found here.

BTW: I think OpaQue didn't wanted to warn you,webmaster5526.I don't too,but i need to say that you shouldn't add empty lines between words.You could do it just to separate pieces,adding a new line after two or three sentences.

Recently, i have been working on a PHP form generator, one that is very extensible and does all the code validation and work for you due to the fact that these features will be built into the form generator itself. All input fields can be made to bear their own properties and it will render these properties upon generating the HTML for the forms. It is all object oriented and will be easy to use and implement for anyone with at least intermediate knowledge of PHP. I'll be releasing the code publicly once it is finished. Default forms will include a basic form, a contact form, write-to-file form, and maybe a write-to-database form.

Hi!@webmaster5526If you are using WordPress or Joomla!, there are plugins available for creating forms. If you are not using a content management system (CMS), this might be a good time for you to consider moving. The benefit of a content management system is that you can post content to your website using Windows Live! Writer or even your standard Microsoft Office Word 2007. Content management systems also provide you with a web-based interface for posting your content. The additional functionalities that comes with a content management system are that of enabling user registration, commenting on articles, a choice of a wide variety of themes, and tons and tons of plugins/modules/components (whatever terminology the content management system uses to describe extensions to the core system).WordPress has the Contact Form 7 plugin that enables you to create a form that simply emails you the entered content. Joomla! has JForms and ChronoForms, which are rather quite popular. The plugin directory for the content management system that you are using ought to have a search feature that you can use to find more plugins.

The best forms you can build is by using a plugin known as cForms.This is only for Wordpress, but it can make premium quality forms for you.If you want to use these forms for your personal use on site other then wordpress, then follow the following steps.1.) Install wordpress2.) Install cForms plugin3.) Make a form inside cForms according to your need4.) Now put this form on any page5.) Install firebugs for mozilla firefox6.) Open the wordpress page where you installed the cForm7.) Now open firebug and select "click the element in page to inspect" option8.) Now select the form you built9.) Now you'll have the code selected in the firebug window, now copy the code and use it anywhere10.) Enjoy !!Hope this will help you.Thank you

Wufoo, an online HTML form builder, has recently become popular in making forms without having to learn the coding / programming needed for both the frontend and backend. Apart from being easy to implement, it is also highly customisable, in regards to the colour scheme down to the layout of the form fields. I highly recommend this service because it produces excellent HTML forms and is free to use.

Check it out: http://www.wufoo.com/