xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spathi

Hey!

Hey all, nice place ya have here :D I'm Spathi. For those of you who don't know, the Spathi is a race of squid\clam-like things from the game Star Control 2. now you can't ask me where the hell my name came from :D Anyways, i'm a gamer from California. i'm currently 14 years old, but i'll be 15 on the 3rd of march (w00t!). I found this site from free-webhosts.com. i normaly don't go to pay-by-post hosts, but finding a decent ad-free host is getting harder each day, so i guess i can put my spamming abilities to some good use :D The games i play are Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Counterstrike: Source, Freelancer, Call Of Duty, Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault w\ Spearhead expansion pack, Battlefield 1942 w\ Desert Combat 0.7 mod, and of course, Star Control 2 :DI'm starting up a clan for the game Freelancer called the Black Spathi Squadron. the Black Spathi Squadron is a group of spathi that exist only in rumours on Star Control 2. it's said that the Black Spathi Squadron is a small group of Spathi who perform courageous deeds against the Ur-Quan (the Spathi are a bunch of cowards :D ). We play the role of anti-pirate so if a player is demanding credits or cargo from another player, we stepo in, nuke the pirate, then run like hell :D that'll do for now. much too lazy to go on :D