xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Please Check Your Eye Sight Dear Friends.

Dear friends I have just got this image from my friend he has mailed me and see whether you can read what is writen over there. Please give it a try. 

Link for the Amazing Image.

If you have guessed it then ok. I know it is difficult. If you really want the correct answer then just close your eyes almost 90% closed then try to read it again, now you can read it very clear isn't it an amazing image. 

Edited by contactskn (see edit history)

I have an image that if you look at for a coulple of minutes and close your eyes youwill see Jesus image in negative form.It als o is for an immage where the black dots seems to keep moving as you move your eyes.

My Eyes Are Good :P I had seen images like these. I have some 3d images. When you just look at them they will appear like some crappy design. but if you see them carefully for sometime you can see an image in which we can feel the depth.

Another interesting exercise to try is looking down at some colored card when in a bright day, when you take it away and put a bright white card in its place you should see the opposite color in the color wheel. (the color wheel is part of visual color theory)

In other words a warm violet card will look like yellow on the white paper. A green like red on white paper, etc -

http://www.extension.umn.edu/garden/landscaping/

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)