xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rubikcode

Hi Im New Here

Hi all,I'm Nathaniel from Singapore. These past few days I have been hearing a lot of the Xisto forums. So here I am. I have joined loads (9 to date) of hosting companies, and even paid hosting, but I never have been satisfied. I hope I will stay with Xisto for years to come!Nathaniel

Hello Nathaniel from Singapore :)Welcome to Xisto! We are certainly glad that Xisto and Xisto forum is being promoted with good mentions. There are many members who are very satisfied with how Xisto provides free web hosting. I hope that you get to know us better and you find us as part of your internet community.If you have any question, feel free to contact any member or read through our quick guides like Xisto Readme.Just a quick note about myCENT: we earn free hosting privileges by earning myCENT and using it to pay for free web hosting (in a nut shell). So be sure to signup with Xisto - Support.com/billing using the same email address you registered with our forum. Once you have done that, you will begin to accumulate myCENTs.Any forum and general support questions can be posted here in our forum. One of our many helpful members will try to assist you. Any hosting and technical related question should be submitted directly to Xisto - Support.com by using the trouble support ticket.Once again, welcome and enjoy our forum.

Hi Rubikcode, I think you will like it here if you give it a decent shot. I'm usually a hard person to impress when it comes to products, but this one doesn't leave me with any bad feelings towards it at all. (In other words it is pretty darn good).Hope you enjoy it here on Xisto!? :)

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Welcome to the forums rubikcode! I'm sure your 10th hosting company will be the best one you've ever been a part of :) Do some good posting over here and you'll have enough myCENTs to get some quality hosting for free. If you have any doubts the whole community is here to help you. So have a good time and see you around!

Welcome dear friend. Welcome to Xisto. Even all of us would like to see you here for years. For that just stay here and post good quality posts. Be very careful about the quality of the posts. Best of luck dear friends.

Hi all,

I'm Nathaniel from Singapore. These past few days I have been hearing a lot of the Xisto forums. So here I am. I have joined loads (9 to date) of hosting companies, and even paid hosting, but I never have been satisfied. I hope I will stay with Xisto for years to come!

Nathaniel

Sure thank you all for your replies. As contactskn says, i hope to be with you all for years!Just a question, when approximately do MyCENTs get transferred to the billing area? I have already signed up with the same email address.

When you reach 100 myCents it will become one U.S dollar and is then transferred to your Xisto account.You need to post approximately 3-10 quality posts to get a dollar, depending on the amount of words you put into your posts, where on the forums you post to (for instance on introductions is a 0 post count for myCents), and also the quality of the post. You first need to accumulate about 2 dollars (200 myCents and is an ongoing monthly fee), which will enable you to purchase the "basic" plan which many of us go for. Alternatively you can save up to around 6 U.S dollars and get the upgraded account. Hope this helps you. :)

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

i was like you when i first started looking for a good free hosting company. trap actually offers the best services. you will pretty much have everything you need at your fingertips here. including a good forum with pretty cool members. after finding trap, my search was over. but not only can you buy hosting, but a domain name as well throught the credits you earn.i would suggest buying a domain name with your hosting account which means you would have to collect $12. then pay the monthly fee which is $2 minimum. when you have enough to pay for a whole 12 months, i suggest doing that since the price drops to $1.60 or somethin'. if and when you need more space, bandwidth, or other services, you can always upgrade later.welcome. hope to see ya around!

Welcome to the best web forum in the internet Nathaniel you wil experience here the most great fun better than all these forums that are online. And of course you will get a lot of free web hosting months without paying a penny so keep posting here on Xisto forums...Be sure of reading the rules and the conditions and terms, because maybe you will make a lot of mistakes at first if you don?t read the rules first. In my case I was banned two times because the moderators found that some post of mine was infringing the rules of Xisto...But there is no trouble because here on Xisto the support service is the best I have ever seen... really I don?t pay a penny and they treat me like a great customer... You will be agree with me in some days that this is the best thing that maybe happen in your world of web designer...So welcome Nathaniel and enjoy the Xisto forums... they are yours...

Heya rubikcode!!!! You're very lucky!!! You've got one of our administrators to personally invite you!!! Haha, I wish I had that privilege. Anyway, it seems like I arrived a bit too late now though. I've been so busy working on my blog and advertising it that I just couldn't find the time to post here on Xisto. Now I know what some people post so little here, and just enough to earn enough mycents for the month. :PI never understood, I always thought that it was strange that I usually post so much that my post numbers shoot out of the roof in no time, but now I know that there is more to the internet than only posting on one forum, which is what I usually do. Haha, but anyway, have a nice time at Xisto!!! I hope I'll be able to catch you around the site soon. :PGood luck!!!