xisto Community
FaLgoR

I Need Some Help On Phpbb About the Attach MOD

I've installed the attach MOD on my board, but it only works when I use SubSilver theme! I want to use it in other themes, just like BlackandWhite (I use it).Can somebody help me? Thx

You might have to find a theme that supports the mod.. I don't know but it's just a suggestion. Look into it where you downloaded the mod, find the creator.

Indeed. ill is correct.Some hacks or moderations will only work on some skins. Besides, if you want to make a upload scripts, hijack the Phpbb login script then mix it with some kind of uploading software. Not that hard.I would say download another mod if you don't know PHP though.

You also have to ensure that you installed the mods in all the skins. unless you do that, you cannot be able to use the mods in all the themes except the ones you installed it in. There should be a way through you AdminCP for that. I was using IBP and I know more about mod and skin installations in there. am not so versatile wit PHPBB.Just chk ya ACP.....there should be a way out 4 u.

i think it made the mistake of following the instructions exaclty. or if this was another mod i would say he used ezmod. if the mod is fully functional in the subsilver mods, there is a great chance that you did not edit the admin, lang and template files in the theme your currently using, as well make sure you upload appropriate images to the correct theme folder.-dropout

The phpBB attachment Mod should work with all phpBB 2.0.11 themes, but most lines that have to be edited are somewhere else in the file. What editor do you use to edit php, tpl or html files? Cuz I use Crimson Editor so I can do a search for a specific line within the file...Or did you use the EMC to install the mod?

Yeah! You probably have to edit the theme some where for each theme. Thats how most mods work to get the graphics and all of the CSS and stuff to work right. But I like subSilver anyways. I usually just replace the logo and call it mine lol. :D:D

Yeah! You probably have to edit the theme some where for each theme. Thats how most mods work to get the graphics and all of the CSS and stuff to work right. But I like subSilver anyways. I usually just replace the logo and call it mine lol. :D  :D

50177[/snapback]

Hahaha evilness at its top :D j/k

yea I also do that cuz the default logo's usually are a pain in the *ss

The attachmentmod is a good mod but it requires some expertise on php to make it work 100% correct.

HoRuS is glad he found the IM 1.3.2c :D

Hi: I use Dreamweaver Mx, its realy easy edit php whit this tool, to find any code line go to find and replace (ctrl+F) and select source code, and write the line that search, you can select one file or many files inside one folder.You have select the panel of Home Site/Coddifier Style, in edit/preferences/general/change work space.But, you dont change very much in phpbb, only the css file, and replace the images to change theme.RegardsSantiago Argilla