xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Want A Drop Down Menu In Css

Dear friends I am in search of a free drop down CSS based menu. If you people out there can help me then please do it with some links from where I could be able to download some good working CSS based drop down menu for free. If according to you there's something better than CSS for drop down menus then please suggest that also. Because I am new for drop down menus etc. Right now I am only using plain hyperlinks to make menus. But now I want something professional and so in search of a drop down menu. So thanking you all friends in advance for the suggestions.?

I am also suffering from issue with css dropdown menu. I think you must use some javascript code to fixed with ie. You can try a software to make css dropdown menu. Try this

I cant remember exactly how i done mine... I didnt think i used JS but perhaps i did... heres a JS/CSS solution but im sure it can be done with pure CSS...Think of the file menu in your browser. That button is one div/linkThe menu that appears under it (eg, new, open etc...) is another div that is set to hidden using CSS and a class "noshow". When you click on the word "file" or even mouseover use the "onlick" JS event to change the class of the menu div to "show"Take a look at my site apex-photographs.com I use a drop down type menu on the bottom of the page, in white text. I cant access my site here at work because our dns, i think, but you are free to view my code. I think my css should be apex-photographs.com/main.css See if that helps.Sorry im vague but i cant access my site to show you the code myself!