xisto Community
rvalkass

Society Has To Collapse To Stop Global Warming A new report from the University of Utah

There is no global worming nor global cooling, there are no scientific proofs without a doubt that the clima went like that, Al gore is more then right, not because he has proof that there is a current global warming but because we should not wait for the proofs/facts that wit is in fact a global warming, i mean, should we wait to find out? I do not think so, but that is the human nature all over gain, nobody does a god damn thing until it is really noticeable by everyone, my good, i really thought many would have learned that we need to change our behavior towards nature, and in general of course.I also live in the coast, the head of Europe just near Spain, if the glaciears melt drastically, my town will be under water just like in 2012, that could happen yes, but perhaps not because the glaciers are still not melting at high speed, but when they start to, you all will see what happens to coasts of countries all over the world, and if you think the countrie side will not be affected, you are really truly badly informed.You should all keep up with the news, glaciers are melting, global temperature is warming up drastically is several parts of our planet, pollution is at its highest rates, and increasing at a warp speed by industries and many others which are constructed everyday/month/year, so global warming is the least of your problems, of our problems i mean, specially for who lives in the coasts.-----------One more thing that i dount most of you know, the pollution does not come only from industries, it comes from billions of persons that live on our planet, an industry does not make so much pollution as the population of a big town like new york city, los angeles, chicago, detroit, rome, paris, madrid, barcelona, lisbon, and so on, or even in China which has 2 billion citizens, and 6 billion in our planet, we do a lot more pollution then industries, not counting the nuclear test bombs that the French and united states of america does on our oceans, those nuclear test sky rocket the pollution to our planet and the complete destruction of the ozone layer by thousands of miles/km, and the winds also help spread the destruction of nuclear test bombs.Another thing, the ozone layer is not destroyed just above the industry factories, the winds take the pollution to other cities and countries near by, so if you think that the biggest destroyers/industries are polluting their own countries, yes they are but, they also pollute nearby countries, so imagine a place like europe or asian or africa where there are a lot more countries then in north america or even south america, that is a proof of fact.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

Wow. I can't believe all this time has gone by without me responding to this post. Incredible. I must've been drunk for the past two weeks or something. What our friend means when he says "there is no global warming" is that there's no human-caused global warming. I'd take this a step further and state, according to all that climate data the "scientists" at Climate Research Unit at the University of East Anglia in England were manipulating according to their own emails leaked to the rest of the world via hackers (Russian?), that the planet is actually in the midst of a cooling trend presently. A good place to become informed if you're still one of the Algore minions and actually believe that a tax will solve all of our climate change related trouble would be this keen website: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or try this one for the current events outside of Jolly ole England and it's "scientists" who are clearly a joke and should all be charged with fraud. Oh, wait a minute, I think I just read here, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ , they actually are being served! The fallout from this, the greatest scam ever perpetuated on human-kind, is going to be felt for many years.

Honestly who knows whats going on, there are two sides to answer the question, with an equal amount of arguments for and against. Personally i don't think I'll believe any one source because the issue always seems 50/50.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

wooh.. thats some scary news. But no need to worry 2012 is coming = ) or we can starting building new nuclear power plants...which will of course cost a billion trillion google dollars. will if every person donates 5 bucks thats 30 billion! Yay! btw andres try not get info from wikipedia, its mostly unreliable.

About the ice melting, I just want to point out my two cents, you can read more by googling water rising myth or find in some place about global warming myth and water rise there some kind of computer programs shows what will happen if ice will melt in arctic and mountains etc. I think most of you saw those pictures..To make it short, it's not like water will just go to the coast and everyone will drown there and who live upper will live, water will just spread around the world, the world will be just a bit more wet which is good, it will rain in dry places like deserts, it's natural, just read what the experts write and not what an "expert" who was paid or who is stupid wrote something watching a computer world model as the main fact and proof, which most of believe.Of course, in some places, which is beneath the sea level might "vanish", but who in the first place started to live there.. Also I am talking about places between mountains which might of become lakes, but it's not like to happen soon, as it was warmer, this winter seems to be much colder than the previous one.The ozone is not shrinking only due to pollution, if you stop polluting, I doubt everything will change to a better place, I rather think we need to think about polluting our rivers and lakes there we can't swim anymore and not about the C02 myth..To add more, usually ice on mountains melt not due to CO2, it's because people remove trees ad etc. from the bottom of the mountain and etc. but all the Al gore campaign says it's because C02 and we need to tax it.. A volcano which gets active pollutes our world much more than we do, natural forest fires too.. but currently no one says that we need to tax countries which have active volcanoes or which forest burn.. :PEven though trees and etc. create oxygen, at night time they use a lot of oxygen and creates C02, for example if you would want to go to the past when dinosaurs were living, you would die because of the lack of oxygen in the air, there were so many forests, active volcanoes and etc. using the oxygen more than creating it, but for those time it was alright, even though I'm not into it, I just read some facts/articles and as English is not my primary language, it's a bit hard to express myself the right way. :P

LoL really. I really feel sorry for republican-brainwashed people that never look at the actual evidence but just believe whatever they are told.Anyway, here it goes so hold on to your pants.Normal cycle? shut up! Really, how do you explain that tests done to determine the world's carbon dioxide levels matches with the warming? jeez... How do you explain the warming matches with the age of using fossil fuels? Really, if you don't have evidence for your "normal cycles".Sun's activity? Sun's electromagnetic activity and sun spots have reduced, yet there still is warming. Wanna know why? BECAUSE OF THE FREAKING GLACIERS. They are freaking melting! When they melt, they cause a chain reaction and melt more.And a side note, global warming isn't caused because of the destruction of the ozone layer. It's the carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere. Carbon dioxide traps more heat so the more we have carbon dioxide, the hotter it gets. It's simply the way of physics, so if you want disagree with all good physicists in the world, I demand evidence.

LMAO, I can show you how co2 traps heat. It has been used for greenhouses for many years. The fact that the idiot who made the article wrote this:

Nature shows that greenhouse gasses do nothing

just proves that you have no argument in this whatsoever. Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)